MK MZ TITAN GIRL COMICS

     Behold the keypiece to continuing the review of 2016! That is really investing time to create a logo for the works that came about in the later bit of November or 3 weeks to the end of the month if you consider  the works that started a new effort. Now, I normally could have just skipped over these artworks but that would not be truthful to what actually did even happen. It would be lying actually to tell you that I did not invest time in doing these works.

     The most thing I was proud of in this time was having the use of different pencils behind my works and very much that shows on the works. All the works were on lined paper, no surprise there but today I will be completing the works that happened in time period or rather just rendering them to a better visual style.

    I actually was going to create two logos because there are essentially two project but reasoned they could fit into the same thing. One happened before Thanksgiving week and the other did not but in that week and yes, the one group that happened before continued after. It will be good to get these works out because considerably the Thanksgiving week and the not Thanksgiving group have different styles of drawing things. It would not be a good review of all my works again, if I left these things out. It took me awhile to get to this part because a person has to truly consider these things of the past and what the current creator can do for them.

If you are looking for a similar logo contact jhmtmkodern@gmail.com.
 

Comments

Popular Posts