sup.

 I hope I don't upset up

I don't listen to what you consider

black culture

you a fucking outsider

you a fucking downsider

woop-woop

what the fuck you even know

about me you fucking bitch

if I am to be clear and honest

fuck you bitch,

cause all the songs that aren't classical

are belonging some form and inspiration

to past people and you know,you know

they are all black.

I am no beethoven but really

I don't pretend that this is what 

music is about but for you

that's all you can do

all you can shout,

all you can steal

never deal the deal.

of what's real.

Fuck how you feel,

all music you listen to 

was created by the black people

or else be listening to puritan hymns

and just religious catholics gems.


when you scream the hymms in this colorless

world, do you wish for the black

no you wish history existed not

so no one stole anything.

Sup, dumb bitch.

Sup, dumb bitch,

how you like that now

when everything was grifted

starting by songs from 

people enslaved.

Bitch.

Comments

Popular Posts