Woah! December Collection at fall 2016.

 Get ready to see some things like never before. I am thinking that everyone of the December break adventures could be its own comic. So just to cut to the chase. We have a new comic line up. Yes, very inventive and these things are/ are not real things. I mean some things might just be works in the time period.

MK MZODERN FUTIRE

MK MZODERN RACERS

MK MZODERN BILLARDS

Saturday

Saturday:Such Good Help from Dad!

Sunday :The Couple out against me.

The Anna that does not hate me.

A CHRISTMAS EVE and A CHRISTMAS to remember.

More projects.

The real question is that will I be able to get to them all.  These works will like be abbreviated. I mean it would take months to complete all the projects. Months yet something is better than nothing. Openly there are more things but this just means you will see more comics on this site in addition to the 1886 things. This way the works of the time are recorded as well as the experience, however some works will be created but will just be private things.

Comments

Popular Posts