Monday 21

 21 Monday 

I wrote many posts on this day, well basically before the day began.

Obviously I was working on Mindgames at the time and focusing on a new magazine effort. I wrote a written version of the beginning of Mindgames to give it a new start. I was giving things a new start at the time. I was focused on giving a story to things that happened in the past. Rather the past in the story of Mindgames. Ultimately the following is a written version of Mind Games. I don't post everything onto this site however and there are several other written versions written in fall 2017 and spring 2018.

Z

the zero counu

I feel sometimes and something when I start to work on my comics from my small stories. I

Mon. 11/21/2016 at 11:49pm

I feel sometimes and something when I start to work on my comics from my small stories. I go throughout many things daily and then I realized at once that this was the most important material to write and draw about.

Sixty posts will be created about my own personal stories.

When I imported into the college, I slept a lot around the place, on the stairs first in this exclusive guarded sleep bed.In which this girl, Many Deigether slept in as well.We talked about many different things and how the post rock scene could have not been longer before it changed into dark blues rock.

We reflect on our favorite woodpine and astral and type mistral songs. She says she likes that new genre Girafeaae E. Root 9.

We listened to some songs.

We slept there for some nights, to the laughter of many, we kissed but we did not have sex.


However, the later oriental orientation for everyone in the campus housing to respect a type of samurai type thinking and put it to work in their studies, I met many cute girls. One was on the stage interestingly introduced by Dr. Gengihis GhankaChan. She spoke about her commitment to live up to the standard, her name was Phoebe Meridwether Applegiven.

A girl with short cropped hair that was red with white dash lines at the front, she smiled at me with trickster flair and asked a lot of narratives.

The Phoebe girl had transitional hair coloring and a green stripe was present in her brown braided hair lines. She looked real sexy and mature with glasses and makeup on, she had fleckles and I liked that really. Her body had a lot of curves. And she smiled at me. Seemingly the girl who introduced herself as Mairana Cgalifia of the secretary society of common estates, basically daredevils who challenged public norms and opinions by dares and bets, some and many people in the school and outside bet on challenges and these were a money making revenue for many people.

I just was no cashe enough to do any of their hyper challenges, I used to voyeur challenge in the past but now, I cant because well cause of an event with a Daredevil called Vampire Madine Murphy.

But I saw a green haired girl, she seemed to have cropped hair. She was know as Attachma and went up to speak about the Equertha word and how it was important to her and she hoped that people would join the first year club and classes with her to become geniuses. I was hooked, but I had not any gut to place a waiver challenge for these extra classes nor had the moiro for them at all.

I was lost in this extancuye. This exstacy.(ecstasy I meant to write but no spell check.)

Stacy Mongul to be exact.

She smiled at me, she had pink hair and was a supreme demon type daredevil and a type know as an exorcist, changing the scene of atmosphere because that was as powerful as she was in her actual daredevil self.

There was a blonde haired girl called Pretcheana Coledieana and Lousie Magean with brown hair, they had several different characteristics.Akin to the higher mind society, of Rosen Gaiden. They wore jackets and a tank top with their belly exposed, which had some type of tattoo or not, pants, dress of Polygrimace Legend religius, shorts and if with a tank top and their belly was not uncovered, they wore some type of pattern, checkered, striped or else or even some type of mess or lygnerie feature. They were so attractive to me and so were all the people in the culturalized, welfaring , archived and industrial city. They were so diverse and not so country and yet so bland in their aspirations for life as many on the outskirts just wished to live their life for one dream, whatever that was. Daredevil betting was not as popular as it was here. More like the comics industry and other businesses flourished there. Industrial type groups usually came but not with enough jobs to support much people. Farming in specialty plants and high in variety for less space was a job that many were forced to excel in. To continue to develop the cultivation of food.

More or less, there were other jobs like packaging special goods and becoming a Havereneger for a type of mint rock and other rocks of specialty, that bring light and energy, cures even and some are used for compounds, creating paints and even for studies.Shop keeping jobs were popular, but holograms might replace half of the people who work there even.


I found myself caught aware, as Stacy Mongul rushed me and gentle leaned into me, and kissed me. "I caught my new challenge" she smiled.

"I will make the president's son love me, as a woman" she smiled.

That night, after all the aware faces and all the shocked faces, of the crowd, especially those girls I would like to know, getting into my room after drinking too much with Many and refusing to go to her room, I was assualted by the near naked body of Stacy Mongul wearing some lyngerie. That was tied together at the front and to where when this tie was undone, her panties and bra part of the deal fell off and she stripped off the cover.

"ready to come undone?"

Me and her had sex that night.

I can't lie it was good.

If not unwanted as the next part of our relationship would be. 

                                    Z

I took  many pictures on this day after a five day gap from the 16th. The day was bright and sunny very much. They were taken at 2:32pm after the interactive  design  class and I had drawn something else for the day in the hall I would usually sit in. I think it would be the time I looked to draw in the sketchbook again. Yet a person cannot be assured now. I stopped at 2:40 pm when I captured a couple in the far. They had done me nothing so really much, never used them in future work or in the Dessacrow Academy page for the day. This day was approaching the break.

Another day of striving hard and really much I was trying to greatly revive the whole Mind Games effort.  I was listening to music writing the Zero Connu. I was also thinking about the whole educational situation here and really much, I realized how great it was that everyone was so corrupt so that you could truly guard the real stars. Yet I would still fail and just fall into false promise after false promise. 

 This is to say that no matter what type of mindset of loyalty you posed to people in the past or at least four people in the past-they would always in the end just twist everything to be about them. There are great cowards in life and some people like receiving things in which they have to pay no one for and devotion being one of those things-they then think they can treat you like anything. Appear as if they don't recognize the reality of things. I am to say folks that if you go into the middle of the road while cars are passing, you are going to get killed unless people stop. People aren't usually going to stop especially when the roads are busy. They aren't. You got to wait till its safe to pass but seemingly some people just don't understand that and would want you to just run into oncoming traffic just to come over to their side of the fucking street. They only want to belittle you. No matter how much they showed interest and communicate the such. Its all just a lie when it comes to them actually supporting you and/or committing to you.

  These people and I mean these people really did not give a fuck about real reality or anything of it but just living on the fringes of not facing the consequences of their actions and thus trying to endear a relationship of abuse. I started to realize then if not before-you know like the Friday before the last week's Friday-these people could ultimately just be stringing me on. Even if a person tried to actually live their life without these people and continue their romantic life with those at the community college-it would ultimately still not work. Why? The people here  where mostly caught up in a culture or affected badly by an atmosphere that made impossible for you to even win. What if I told you that a person would learn in the future and realize that Anna was just a copycat? That she was just trying to do what a " group of elites" in her eyes were doing. What if I told you people were just being taught to hate people who are people of color and can think for theirselves and not subscribe to functions that relegate them just animals bound by a particular culture and skin. I am to say there is no way a person could win if they just gave up. No, a person had to follow things to the very end because some answers have to be resolved. I mean, I would find the answers later on and let's say they would not be pretty. There was only one day left before the break.

Comments

Popular Posts