Nov 3rd

 3 Thursday

I worked on an assignment at 3:20 something am that revolved around textures for the Design 1-2d class. I mean that class was annoying. You had to collect 30 textures or something. It was all pretty annoying. I guess this was an assignment, I was working on it the day before.

The next thing of that class on Thursday was basically that we had to go outside and find "textures". It was again normally what I did. I went up to the 2nd floor of the science build to see if I could record the texture of the desks and chairs. I then came back outside to the chairs and tables at the side of the school where the hispanic dude chatted with me on how his girlfriend saw me before around the place and that I was always moving and/or running. He told me that she saw me at Lonestar North Harris when I was over there during fall 2015.

 So on Thursday I went back up to the first college to turn in the paper, it was later in the day. I can say safely that I did not miss the place and its edge of corniness.  I mean it was all so very not simple going there in the first place. What is with people and their dogs chasing people?

Oh, I turned everything in to this pretend nice person, this blonde girl at the front desk with some glasses on her. I mean the place where you had to turn this shit in was nearest the financial aid office and people there were not having the best time. It is to be said everyone had a frown on their face and/or looked at their phones in a crowded long section just waiting for their number to be called. This was literally at the cusp of night or rather that it was nearest the dusk. I mean I left around later 5 something and returned at 6 pm and the lights were going down by then though it was still light outside.

Bring me the Horizon had the "oh no" music video up.

I had to water the plants before I watched it however, I was just thinking of what I could do when I could return. To over turn the shackles on my life would be an easier feat to do. There was hope and optimism but really I was still in grave danger from the injury I had and the main problem was not going away. I mean I had to stay up late to get everything together that day.

11/3/16, 10:02 AM

Hey sorry! I had a really hectic night!! I'm good though, how are you doing this morning?

11/3/16, 6:21 PM

Jamie

I'm doing well.

But boy was I depressed.

Because of this one girl I was trying to talk to completely insulted me and my intelligence. As if I was playing deck of cards to be played. But, I'm good now.

Went to this art thing for class with all these accomplished artists and saw their works. Pretty good.

I was one of the last students to leave.

Starting to complete my comics, I have been working on this year. Will market as a magazine, how was your day?

Anna

That's great! And there are a lot of mean people but remember if they have take time out of the day to insult they're not worth the emotion !

Jamie

I forgot to show you a comic.

https://tapastic.com/episode/499359


Twobitytecomics :: When the people hate you. | Tapastic Comics

When people look at you with stares and some are good. Some are horrendous.

tapastic.com


You may or may not like it.

Lots of cursing.

Anna

That's no issue! I'm at a party type thing right now so I'll look at it when I get home!!

Jamie

haa.haa.grand, my type of person

what party are you at?

Anna

The company my brother works for is having a thanksgiving party

Jamie

cool. I guess everyone does everything early?

christmas and all. decorations already for sale.

Anna

Yeah and plus that have a lot of gigs, and yeah!!

Jamie

ha..ha..

well, I am about to release one of my end of the year special events,

probably with some Christmas pictures.

Anna

That's exciting! What exactly is it?

Jamie

Its a magazine.

Anna

Okay that sounds really cool!

Jamie

basically to advertise my skills as a graphic designer and comic book artist.

Anna

That's really cool I took a look at the comic too and i love the coloring as well !

Jamie

well thank you, you are making me blush.lol

Anna

Aw no problem! Have you gotten the whole art teacher issue sorted out?

Jamie

Seems they are making more effort to accommodate me. Basically. I am not going to fail.

lol

Motivated to respect me.

Anna

Well at least it got better in some aspect!

Jamie

Yeph.

The strange thing to today, I recollect.

Is the savage attempt to degrade my own work and merits of my argument by the dean.

At least he offered to have my work reviewed by the faculty pr rather it will be. I could've sent a letter again, but it would likely got nowhere, cause the dean basically ignored vital parts of my argument and dismissed my ideals on art as trash.

lol.

Anna

Well not everyone will agree with you just because people don't get along but at least they someone helped

Jamie

I know In other things, I realized this girl I liked at the campus when I came there in 2014 was still in highschool, she like did like me too. I may or might not  have gotten in serious trouble if I did date her.

note:( I have no clue how old she was but people were talking about renting apartments in the class there which meant she had to be at least 18/19 when I was 19.)

lol.

Sorry for my bad sentence structure,

and randomness.

Anna

Oh no it's fine! Any chance you can reconnect with her?

Jamie

Probably not. Would still be too young to date. She could be about anywhere from my actual age, to 17 or 18. Tried to find her name, but to no avail. (note: at this time, I did not know how old the person I was speaking about actually was but really the students in that class I took in fall 2014 were at least 18/19 years old which was the same age I was).

Anna

Hmm good point well there are plenty of other girls out there!!

Jamie

iys. Yeph, yeph.

Jamie

Does it bother you if I talk about such things? I guessing not but just in case. Some people are secretly annoyed and never say anything. Just to make sure.

Anna

Oh no I don't care at all'

!!*

Jamie

hee,he, that's good.

Anna

Yeah, sorry I'm cramming for a history test tomorrow morning!

Jamie

its good.

which history is it?

Anna

1301 it's finding America to 1877

Jamie

I remember talking the class at university of fucking stupid hampton, solely written responses and essays for a test. Horrid, but taught alot of discipline.

what do you have to do for the test??

Anna

Half is multiple choice and the other half is an essay so not too bad, but I'm gonna go ahead and call it a night I'll talk to you later!

Jamie

alright, goodnight and best of luck tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts