Nov 16 Wednesday
16 Wednesday
A day in which I would have interactive design and those people would now be defanged and allies suddenly from my smooth talking. I would speak again to them later this date when they were waiting in the administrative/graphic design building and after the dumb art class. I really was proud of how I deescalated things. I was making a real social change and yes these people could not be trusted, still but at least they weren't at my throat. Some could say if one of the girls were interested; these people who formerly looked at me angry but now would be cordial and help me in my final project by getting them to try the animation feature out would just revert back to how they were before by spring 2017. I mean, some people clearly have bad influences at home and namely would you want to date a person who can so easily be changed from who they are and then reverted back by another group's influence. The thing is the people weren't all that sane and nice. They had crazy. (This I meant to type in spanish but whatever). The class was openly loud this day as the teacher did not know what she was doing and constantly would be leaving the room to escape her teaching failures.
These two women just contributed to the noise. They annoyed the living fuck out of me with their yapping. I mean they weren't the most serious of students but still thought they were better everyone else because of the clique they belonged to in fall 2015 and let me tell you; they in that clique were damn annoying as well. I am to say that graphic design students at that school typically were bad at every other subject and most were not good at graphic design even those in the special club of "wannabes". Some people did not even know 9th grade vocabulary words like this girl I befriended a bit in spring 2019. I think you should realize these women really did not have very good "goal setting" abilities or helped foster a productive environment.
They weren't bad at graphic design but they surely weren't the people to be acting as if they were better than anyone. The real geniuses were the green haired girl and the brown haired dude who sat near each other. For this last part of the year-they were essentially all the teaching the class got for the last assignment because that is how many times the teacher referenced them. Yet I never saw that teacher again. But I actually spoke to the green haired girl today. Basically you had to get one person to review your work so far and I had only gotten four slides into the comic and really shyly asked her to look at it. I am to say that I regretted I could not carry such a more confident tone. She was like, " you want me to check it out?" It was in a nice sweet tone but I thought she saw me as a child a bit and really much that did not annoy me much as her voice was actually very nice. She looked it over and then I got the dude that sat next to her to check it out and basically succeed and passed my assignment! I mean, if I did not speak up-I was going to fucking fail the assignment. There were no other nice people in that class. It was an assignment really you had to find two people and they would write down their suggestions. I don't know if I still have the paper and I probably do but really-it was an accomplishment. Ah, yes, the real overpowered students never need to yell loudly that they are. I was happy this day because I actually spoke to a person I liked but I could never speak to this person later or in the class alone because someone was always there and she was always with the brown haired dude as they were in some team to create a game for the next class. I spent time in this class thinking on how I could woe this girl and yea, nothing came because I was injured for the most part and yea those two askings for help was all I had in me.
I would also take pictures for the Dessacrow Academy project. Rather at 2;49pm wanted to take a picture of the orange-brown haired guy and his annoying dirty blonde girlfriend and the taller couple with the black girl and white dude. I wanted to take a picture of the people who had made my life hell but I did not. I only took a picture of the woods with these ideas of the people haunting the image. I stayed there at the campus again late after the dumb art class and speaking to those girls. Maybe I did not speak to those girls then at all because I stayed in the back of the school from the classroom building and then went to the top of the PAC and took a picture inside the PAC then of the school at night. I realize it was dangerous what I was doing then but you can really say a person was not phased by danger anymore. There were few people inside the PAC building. It was interesting to say the least of how people behaved at night. More kinder and yea, this place was less highschool because you could see no one there and there were few people. Most people took classes in the day. I stopped taking pictures at 6;01pm.
11/16/16, 8:54 AM
Anna
No it's fine! Sorry about my not responding, I had a busy night!
11/16/16, 7:43 PM
Jamie
well.
Today was very interesting.
Are you going to be there at school tomorrow at the same or earlier time? I get out at 12.
Anna
What happened? And yeah but I won't be staying after class so I won't be there at all like Tuesday
Jamie
bruh, that's sad, but you and your friends were cute.
Anna
Yeah sadly I got things to do! And yeah those are my best friends!
Jamie
That's cool, they look like they have life in them! What happened today, is that those damn grph desgn kids would not shut up. Also, they obviously in that art class no diddly about real life strife to create art.
At least I got to talk to this girl in my design class. ( the green haired girl)
But most importantly, I was working on a finale and they would not shut up.
What were they talking about? And at least you were able to talk with someone!!
Jamie
Their problems but way too loud, even more than usual mate, I had to waste so much strength on them it was not funny.
Anna
Aw man, well hopefully they aren't like that next time
Jamie
hopefully not but I need to study more on flash.
I hate the fucked up grph design world.
Adobe only, a lame program system you have to pay for constantly. Basically a king in corporate charging us peasant farmers a tax.
I wish we did not have pay for the shit.
Nor have to take so much bullshit classes either.
Anna
Yeah that can get frustrating but I mean if you don't want to pay for the adobe suite there are ways to get it for free but I don't know how to do any of that so you'd have to research it
Jamie
yea,I'm thinking of creating a whole new solution to this creative monopoly.
Anna
Oh what have you come up with so far?
Jamie
a single program for all applications.
Anna
That would be one hell of a hefty program
Jamie
yeph.
ever heard of batman beyond?
Anna
Yeah of course!
Jamie
in the series , wayne powers is a merged company formed from bruce wayne's company and powers company yet powers has the control mostly. That is how it should be with adobe, complete annihilation with no chance of revival.
11/16/16, 11:04 PM
Anna
Dang that's brutal! But I see your point
Jamie
haa..haa. yea. I just hate learning all these little programs. Each with a different teacher and stuff.
Anna
Yeah I mean you can always learn them online, there's hundreds of YouTube videos about all that stuff!
Jamie
yea
Jamie
I guess...I know, I am going to use them vids for this weekend.
You read that manga I sent you? Dorehorodoro?
Anna
Yeah and I looked at it briefly but I didn't get super into it
Jamie
I only liked it after the 8eight chapter.
Anna
Oh okay, what happened in the 8th chapter that got your attention more?
Jamie
It comes slow, but you start to see an established routine and then there is an event the day of the walking dead and more world building events up to chapter 32. There is a talking roach somewhere around this time. Climb further and you see the magicians and their way of life more fuller. Ebisu, the skull masked one becomes more of a comical sidekick. around the point of 32 onward we see a new daily schedule that leads into a new plot. Soon, you will be wishing for the days where they are searching for his origins, that is the lizard's origins, as his head is cut off in the day of the walking dead event prompting questions. I'll just say, that it does not stay the story where they are looking for the lizard man's origins, it becomes different in its second half and the magicians have far become more way defined by then. And several noticeable characters have died by then. Slow to like it, in my opinion, but you will dread it when you reach the end.
Jamie
If you get all that.
Anna
Holy cow that's a lot happening but yeah it seems super entertaining
Jamie
There is a lot of gore in the story, so you've been warned.
well what do you do for the new year?
Comments
Post a Comment