Life lessons with Jamie 1.

     I am to say that I could have benefitted from daily recording what happened each day in the past but really no one goes out of their way to write everything about their past and whatever.  I think pretty much alot of the time things have been a forced hand and really they did not have to be. Alas, you just live in such an unhealthy way of life-you really got to motivate  yourself to live a better life. Education you see many times just belittles the creative side of things and anything not linear to praising the "intellectual prowess of white slave owners". I think that really, I did not ever embrace these notions in the fall 2018 and I actually ended up doing well in every class but government because that was a thing that was rigged.

     I found in way and pace that really much to embrace creativity is just to be like the true story telling cultures of this world and not the imperialistic slave bearing cultures. To really embrace the african and native cultures, you don't just continue on this path of doubting and not using your creative skills. In both cultures and even in the tribes of europeans people always told stories. Everyone had a sense of creativity. Stories had a purpose. Today stories are belittled to just being commercial things that only have worth if they are both commercially successful and good stories. There are so many stories that are good and are cancelled. So many big budget movies that suck. What a person came to do in fall 2018, was to prove the system wrong and that creativity could only lead a better education but as well lead into better understandings of things.

    If I was younger and not fearing from what people would still my ideas I would have written about what I did in that fall 2018 that really helped me succeed even to this day. Sometimes you hit a snag in educational goals, romantic goals and just creative goals but really you can never get in this spirit of defeat. I looked back into some things of the past and realized what I had done wrong and just adjusted things and did it just work to make life so much better for me. It did. I cannot tell you how better it made my mental health and my works in the aspect of continuation to do them all the while in school. I still cannot talk ever on how much I actually changed my life by just embracing a new perspective. While everything romantic will always fail. It will always fail so badly-that means shit in all honestly to how much benefits you get from embracing a perspective that respects your people, their culture and honestly is you and just is a better way to live than this academic superior bullshit regime that people always got to be corrupt about. I think that really much a person can appreciate how much people just fail because they are stuck in one damned mindset and will never get out of it.

I take some notes to say that there in life are times you have to get out of certain mindsets or you will not ever be successful. I think enough had I just continued in the direction I was going in earlier this year in just tolerating shit; I would not even be where I am right now or doing what I am doing right now which actually is improving my life. Sometimes, you have to realize certain aspects of your mindset are bad. Its not really your fault but you have the power to change it. Just something to consider as I write today as I have only lessons I have learned to write as of the moment-working on something big.

Comments

Popular Posts