week 4
So, this week basically contained a lot of things. There was a new comic book style I created whilst on the trip on all days of the trip. Worked on the fall 2014 version of Dessacrow Academy also in the same style present then. There are lots of things during this week and maybe enough just feeling alone in the world and realizing that maybe you are just alone and never can even open to anyone about it all because it will just make it worse. Let me tell you folks, if you ever have a fucking kid don't be a piece of shit to them. Just don't do it. When people have problems actually listen to them and not make it all about you and how it was in your day. Just don't do that. Because it endears nothing good but make people feel as if they can never speak to you, trust others or even really give a fuck about anyone else. I am to say that a person came to a winner or loser type of estate which I have very much been in since that time. A person just ultimately just looked at their situation and how to get out of it and realized they could not afford to drag anyone else into it. In some perfect world, I would be respected on more levels than none. Well if you name anything-I am never respected and always just hated for whatever I am trying to do. Which is just to fucking live. Do what I want to do. But people got to make up imaginary drama. People who are just normal people, trying to live their lives are just the targets but those who are just pure evil, are misled and have no lives. I came back on that Sunday with a drive to change my life.
The next three days of the week would be the last of November before December and yes, surely things started to close up and quiet down but the anger, disbelief, sense of betrayal and just honest to god annoyance at a corrupt social system and educational system would stay loud and proud. When I actually write the day to day about spring 2017, you understand, things that are clearly made to attack you and be against you and just ruin your vision of life should never be tolerated. A person should not try to empathize with people who are just borne to slaughter them and have no recourse but passive aggressive violence and social violence and even attempted threats of violence and intimidation.
Now, if a place is guilty of something like fostering a bad environment for students would you say they are intimidating people by hiding all the evidence? They would be. The main reason I came back to write the November in completion earlier was because a school wants to play as if everything was fine and dandy. No, folks, you should realize that after this trip-all I wanted to do was cry and be sad. And further more in spring 2017 that's all I want to do too. I never shed a tear but if a place has you feeling this way. As if you are some abominable evil to detest, loathe, tolerate abuse to and just bad behavior enacted on-they deserve to be firmly and squarely put in their place. I am to say to you folks that truly I am not a coward. I did not freeze in what had to be done. I continued working on things and myself and one of the first things I would work on would be Technogothica. I would like to write how its important to spring 2016, the summer 2016 and the whole entirety of the effort that was going to be fall 2016 but yet I think I will keep that too myself for now. I am not the most respected anyone on the net and no one bothers to buy any of my stuff so I'll keep this special information to myself. Alas, we approach the end of the year.
If you read the blog at the beginning of this year, I through Shark on Campus covered the end of the year of 2016. We are reaching the end of things for this year and better records too.
Comments
Post a Comment