A place marker for something great.
Today I would be usually sharing something special of what I did at some point and what it would change for the site and all that but really no! Just fuck doing that. I honestly think that only bad will has been conspired by anyone I have given a chance and whilst not everyone is bad some people clearly are and another group just takes advantage of things. I look back on some of the stuff I did not long ago and did people forget about it? They surely did because ultimately, what they must read here is insignificant. I don't have to reveal shit to people who don't respect the crafts. Yes.
I am to say that people realize they can just appreciate without monetary contributions especially when there is an option to support. Alas, I don't think that I will do much of what I originally was going to do. I have been doing this site for nearly a decade and really much, there is not as much as reception as there used to be, togetherness and ultimately respect is just missing. Somewhere along the line of struggling to hold everything together a person just does not feel the love. Nope. And so this is just a placemarker of something that would have been great.
Comments
Post a Comment