August 21st 2017
August 21, 2017
linkI think this a day where I spent a great deal of time trying to launch the new idea of the 1866 as the continuation of the blog. You see, in short the whole fall 2016 was to be an insert into a larger advent but really that was just destroyed by the effort of the incompetents and those who dare try to lay a finger to me. I am just to say a person had to keep the site going and after fishing it out from the abyss that it was in-I mean in the summer I really worked to revive the site and in the end was not going to let its potential run out. I mean, a person could never settle on one idea because of whatever happened in fall 2016 and just for into 2018 and even up until later 2020 would just be moving to different version of the site to keep it afloat.
Yes, you hear it here-this site you have enjoyed has always teetered on the brink of destruction and no point in the five year period after fall 2016 has anyone cared to support the site. Ah, it does not matter anymore-sometimes and here you just have to face what is in the past. What is here in the past is some attempt to refocus the site and continue to work on the past elements. Yet, I am to say that while those efforts were constructive to get somewhere, they weren't helpful to solve the final problems or even write what happened in the past to a better degree.
I think you can say, how well can you write anything when in severe pain. Pain that extends more than physical but mental to romantic betrayal. Not that great, I mean to say that truly a person would be struggling and the struggle would continue and continue over time and just people-women rather appeared as vultures to prey on you and that be what happened in 2018 and 2019. I think people can recognize the damages in people and are attracted to trying to "finish them off". I shudder to think, that really a person would never be afront about this when in the true grasp of the situation. Nope, that just apparently gives more fuel to terrorists.
I spent some time working on Heavy Hitters and Lighters to be the event that could connect into the 1866. I already had some things I worked on before and just placed them all together as well as a previous story that tells some earlier story of the characters into the 1866. What you saw before was the true idea I meant for just one part of Heavy Hitters and Lighters. There was more to the whole deal package in that one post.
I believe this was before the whole Hurricane Harvey storm and no one knew it was coming. It was just like people were just going about there own little business. There was the Great Solar Eclipse this day that I woke up early to see on ABC. There was apparently something to be special behind the whole thing, Magical it is that I even remember this happened on this day. But yea, the day was simple. Just went into my room to try to salvage my quality of life and future life. I think its enough to say that at this point, I really did not give a fuck about any person who came before in the fall 2013 and college in general in the romantic sense. I just did not care anymore. If you saw the terror, the nights of sweat and agony over working on comics and just internalized psychological pain-you maybe would not give a fuck anymore about people who literally get away scott free inflicting the harm on you. You kinda of lived half in this mindset of not caring but realized you had no proof yet until you could speak to one of these people. Just holding out hope in half that it was not so-that these people inflicted harm upon on you but really if you have to do all of that then yea-fucking shit; the people did it. I mean I would later have the displeasure of speaking to some people and yes it all would conform the much. Alas, there could be said that there were some people from college who were good people but just could never get around to even really speaking to them because of the toxic climate. I really cared not about the aggressor women who loved the toxic culture but you probably were not going to see the nice people again because that is how corruption works. This I realized and I became driven and so the whole page in the link was inspired by these thoughts and these surroundings, oh boy!

Comments
Post a Comment