heavy hitters and lighters.

arsol denis and meganne twicetrick.
I mean, I took a while to compile this, together.
Girl I thought was cool.
dude I thought was cool.

 Some of our heavy hitters are projects forgotten and now will be revived in our flame circle, dear worshipers of puritan anarchy.
To gain more background on us, read; a puritan anarchy..
The complete tell of the struggles of being the only author of an only culture as you struggle and fight with the unfriendly, unyielding and unknowning natives who will not know of their own struggle of a society so advanced compared to theirs, that this world is like a puritan anarchy! In that sense were the society of the puritans really did not survive. For there to be an America as there is now. To take you to the subject we covered the subject of dimensional travel. And many methods to tell you how the comic will be made, page by page. And if it will be expand on at all, in other forms of literature.

 

THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE.

A puritan story.
I look and see only a grey feeling.
Bad times were had in the past.
I was not healthy and was plagued by false insecurities.
Too much blood has been wasted.
I will not stand by for evil.
I want to change the world.
I  really can do this all on my own if I want!
This is a start to a puritan story.


 

OVERVIEW OF MK MZODERN

Looking back over this time in my life, creating this is something of my own fabrication.
The sights from the people, to the events and to the happenings are not apart of this fabrication, but I can be said to include these elements in my own fabrication. I have to keep on going because no one can continue my fabrication and none can end it. I look back to my accomplishments of creating methods, organizing different blog features, creating comics using my own methods, and lastly planning for more stories and grand events and goals. I have realized I must continue until its over.
Because I will not know the ending true if I just stop my ambition! Stop my self-dignity and self pride. It will all be taken at different stages.

(link)
 
Talks about what MK MZODERN means to the author in that specific time period.
And about what basically they are going to do with it; change the world.

k2
Introduces the very best source of matter, to get some time of special information,
if not some type of special information or if not some type of special feel.
  1. mk magazine.


cs
A song about drinking too much. Can be considered a mm culture song.

ap
The progress to be made ten years into the future, however in just three, most items have been completed.
  1. advancement.

tisnalter
That there is not alternative way to go and really. No, way is anything going to be conceded.
 
  1. tisna

ma
Seems like the 2nd reprint, enforces the meaning before with repetition and such.
  1. tisna
 

rrm
A mediation by a character during an event. Seems to give new voices to a site desolate of them.

htod
A showcase of edited pictures, making a contribution to what are the images edited today and tomorrow are like.

98tk
During an event, called Moira Tour, they were introduced as a team, in a specific story during the event.

mm2
Another team during the Moira Tour.

modern
a quick experimental story about not giving up.

pckatopic
A place were a question was asked to conclude with an event, but no answer was ever given from the public.

wriscoming
War is coming and a puzzle is presented.
Coincidentally concedes with August War, however, not one could know of that event's name.

resd
No one gives a care about the author and what he is going through, so for satire, he wrote this piece.

blockearth.
 A magazine about the graphically drawn adventures in different cities on this world.


10th
Sypnosis  of Dream One: newyork. Upvote today if you want it done now.

dreamworld life books.
Details the dream works of the dream one: newyork project. However after this I learned not to put any of my ideas online to this detail. For one reason, it was unfinished and exposed to the public uncomplete and vulnerable to be stolen.
dreams


mindopener
A sometype of mind opener that I refuse to read.

nwnstetup
 A new set up with a story, music, inspiration and else venues, quiet similar to today, but in a more serious and advanced manner.


vainetyofvariety
Talks about how Marvel needs new ideas essentially in the opinion.

Going further, Newsline: the manga in the context of  A Puritan Anarchy.
Travel to event to event and completing tasks.
The new mzodern is finally here. 
@complete venue and form.

Comments

Popular Posts