Of course girlfriends.
Of course, girlfriends are why I have written the Power of Kingdoms, why else would I write them. For the sake of adventure? For the sake of the self of course, you have read (link) but there is something more. Of course, I wrote it but while I was in the whilst motions of writing it, was I ever distracted by the gaze and beauty of a many women? Of course, I was, but damn, I found myself floating in this line this zone, above and below the water in that deep swimming pool. Such temptation, to daddle and waddle and talk all this crime, but I had figured out I did not have much time.
But the ideal of having a girlfriend, is something, I knew-I could already had achieved. Taking people's advices and seeing their demeanors about getting a girlfriend, seriously was silly, funny and disgusting. I never liked anyone who gave me such horrid advice, they already doubted my self
and doubted my potential.
I never doubt my own potential, you fucking cocks. If you ever heard of scaramucci and the 11 days!
I am the scaramucci saying that getting a girlfriend is not a dream of mine. Nor is it a subject matter for you sick mother fuckers to bother me about. It is nothing to laugh on the fucking stairwell about as you hold each other in compassion and just use yourselves to bother me while I am there studying on my own.
But do not forget, I am not a person. I do not have my own desires, and own mindset. I do not have my own life, and all I am there is to be this person of interest of hate to you. I have my own personal interest in women and in life and in work and shall not be bothered by your annoying adolscent perch purge.
I tire of telling you people off, so I will let the novel speak for itself. Each and every single painful day, will be recorded and each and every single time you people in your cock block attitude and your delegation to cause a stranger harm, I will record it all.
You in the Power of Kingdoms are. Hypocritical people who think they are all this and that. But do not know of my work and think its trash before they even see it, or will not even consider that this guy is not doing you anything much and is just drawing. I tire of this perception of me in its folly and will expose the liar behind the institute of this place and all, for real.
But the ideal of having a girlfriend, is something, I knew-I could already had achieved. Taking people's advices and seeing their demeanors about getting a girlfriend, seriously was silly, funny and disgusting. I never liked anyone who gave me such horrid advice, they already doubted my self
and doubted my potential.
I never doubt my own potential, you fucking cocks. If you ever heard of scaramucci and the 11 days!
I am the scaramucci saying that getting a girlfriend is not a dream of mine. Nor is it a subject matter for you sick mother fuckers to bother me about. It is nothing to laugh on the fucking stairwell about as you hold each other in compassion and just use yourselves to bother me while I am there studying on my own.
But do not forget, I am not a person. I do not have my own desires, and own mindset. I do not have my own life, and all I am there is to be this person of interest of hate to you. I have my own personal interest in women and in life and in work and shall not be bothered by your annoying adolscent perch purge.
I tire of telling you people off, so I will let the novel speak for itself. Each and every single painful day, will be recorded and each and every single time you people in your cock block attitude and your delegation to cause a stranger harm, I will record it all.
You in the Power of Kingdoms are. Hypocritical people who think they are all this and that. But do not know of my work and think its trash before they even see it, or will not even consider that this guy is not doing you anything much and is just drawing. I tire of this perception of me in its folly and will expose the liar behind the institute of this place and all, for real.
Comments
Post a Comment