sad winter/spring.2015

Very sad it was for this venue, this time because I had all but abandoned this blog, in a who cares attitude, at that point, I really did not care, and the blog did not fit my needs, really. I wrote elsewhere. Like a secret chylstern. A secret chylstern, a solace for better ideas. And not so focused on this consumerism, I went to divulge into better improvements and well, there frankly was no point of writing on there, as I had many developments to make in terms of comics and their planning. I refuse to say anything, was all that good. Because frankly, I was tired and still had to continue on and did not really take a rest even though there were hardly any posts of value for this year in terms of the site at all. I mean, really, the site was kinda on vacation, putting on many small posts and just trying to find the source of information and power to control and continue the many different subjects. The main plans were developed on chylstern. I frankly ditched the website, in all respects towards actually development and there are tons of content that you will not ever see. Because it contains sensitive information. These posts are significant of a willing to learn forward and unhindered by an developments dark in the world.

Inspiration cure.
romantic novice.
replacement claim
entails
part one of journey.
These had some of the highest view counts ever. I wonder why?

experimenters.
After this I decided that I was done blogging on here for serious and put my efforts elsewhere.
10 stories.
last true effort at when I looked toward the year and what I needed to do, really should the blog be so central? I decided not.
disney multiverse of princesses needs to stop!
Tired of seeing these disney princesses I started a rant. That really was meant as a joke.
bandar pitt 1
The last element, a page format that is used even today, but different.



Comments

Popular Posts