Yes, a time of conception is but done.

The poetic ending to such an era of hardwork is the convenient. Rise of unconditional laziness, delusional, mental sickness even and just believers in getting merit from their unconditional social attitudes of  "just getting by". I won't be, the one to say that this world is a pretty one depending on the virtues of falling people. People who seem to weaken in virtue every year. Because they are only " getting by". As I sit here in this room. I am alone in this journey and no one is there to help or care if fall or fail or succeed or not.
There is the touch of the Sky News I watch. The movies I view. The Fire Force manga I read. No one can experience this as just I did. These experiences which I have started in the time of 2013 to 2017.
Are significant of the human experience one that you can never see and never hear except from me.
And one you can never know of as I tell it. And one that is so unique, because I have told it, in a world even when we have such available technology, people can hardly tell their story in a way that is visual, and in words and appealing to folks to read or view. You might say social media and instagram is the way, but it is not.

Teaches vainity for what purpose at all, to be some celebrity, who is celebrated. Be this man or woman perfect in the vision of sources of views. And does it tell a story really to anyone, with any real meaning or purpose that can enlighten or tell of? It does not. Of course, it does not, if anything it tells of a fiery passion to be famous in such an incuramental way. That is so slow, to realize that even if compounded and compounded, all these posts can only mean the inner stories of one's successes and failures. And when. They are just these pictures of the face , of the body and of the face and body, they really mean nothing especially when positioned just to show off the ease and flexibility of why you should like them and why you should dream of them. Why you should dream of them to support them with any time that you have to become their fan or follower.

But this is not story telling, this is sensation, sensationalism. Sensationalism is what I have been building up to. This is all done, I say for a final third time. Or maybe one or twice un-included.
But the fifth year. Is different.
Because all that build up can not end.
And in this way. This is the last unique post of this blog of this era, when the right for dreams,
were fought for. And the last to see, or hear, truly about the author in the context of the fight in the right of dreams as of this era.

Like this, this is the official ending of the transition to something better.
Were MK MZODERN has not one name, but many names and different contents.
The autobiographic work will detail much, that makes in preparation for this change.
Offering insight and knowledge like a guide book.
And of times that can not be muddled by the outlook of bitter hearts.
This summer has been the preparation of a long way of a project coming to an end.
A different coming about. As the 22nd comes about.
This transition of conceptions has ended.
Yet I do not know what to do with this publication, this ending.
But I do know of the original beginning. That this fruit thus came.
And starting with the name MK MZODERN,
it ends with the name MK MZODERN.

And you see it all differently again, when you see these letters" mk mzodern"
again.




Comments

Popular Posts