2016
Now, let us get into it, this will be the last one of these posts, most likely because there is only one year left.
Now, I will not feature any posts for this one.
If you really want to look up any thing, just go ahead and do so in your time after or prior to reading further. But there were massive changes.
In that in which MK MZODERN, began to create the new works of fiction and that of erotica, and that of a new variety and found a reason to catch up. New strides to envision and new strides to experience and make anew. And finally, to thrust past this current age in more ways than one.
But it was not easy at the end of the year, because of people. People who I say, begin amongst is akin to torture. People who make the skin crawl and the smiles so forced, you make a gutting noise to keep yourself from gagging.
The following link is a past accord of me talking about this year. But I can give the full details.
(link)
All I want to say is; all the women at that school were cracked.
They were so proud to be so bitter and judgemental.
I don't know where they came from and never really wanted to be bothered
by them, extended the common hand of man and woman to be a gentleman
but they say, " he can't be one, he's fraud" and try to beat on me
for treating them right.
When I never wanted to be bothered by anyone who pretends
to be a god or goddess.
To try to rewrite the sole outlook and meaning of me.
To people, who are cruel and wicked at heart, just a damn broken board game
they try to take my pieces and construe them
but fuck, you, I have no pieces and you are construing yourself.
Upon these items which can never be.
You are bone wracked in a fantasy that will never be.
These people are sick. You see.
To dream a dream of obstruction
and not of a construction is a flaw.
Is a flaw if not a sin. Against human kin.
I would look in the eye of such dreams and be harassed.
Crippled as a man, a crippled as anyone, I rather not live with any of you no, no,no.
As husband to a fraudulent wife.
Who dreams of theirsleves with someone they do not like.
So permanently, yet hate them with such hate that the world of their dreams
and distortions can't shake.
So cracked is the reality of the people.
they don't even know a flaw when you can see it clearly
and it is them.
A crack on the place of learning to the place of fire and hell.
Kinetic dog. Describes the mind and body moving forward to reach a goal.
But only in its embrace for a time, it splits. A struggle to do things right and do
people by the laws of kindness and by which society has set. And a will to not let
things just happen and have no record of this all of following is against
everyday hardworking folks.
When I went to school to 2013 and in the 2017 fall semester
two things are similar. People quickly undercut the hardwork
of whatever I did with heinous things. Things that should not be allowed
to be abused as they are now.
How you try so hard and then people try to abuse the efforts you have put out there,
having people to decry false testimonies in your name. Mocking any effort for your work.
You try hard but for these people its not enough. Its not enough to give you what you deserve.
Not for them to extend their arms of their inner circle but for crud, to treat you like a normal human.
The following of the context, is that really, if you are forever trapped to be bullied in this system.
It is best out of your interest to decry especially when you try so hard to be of accord of it and people who are not even accord of it, take the blessings of those who are administrators, just popular to these various different people and just fit in. And take all the offerings of a society they truly do not support.
People who refuse to think. Refuse to reason and refuse to listen and act on chances, should not belong in this capitalist society. People who lack manners, and lack proper wit, really, are just those who abuse the system especially when they choose to be like that. Education should not be a choice.
Education should be a lifestyle and that is what truly MK MZODERN is to foster. And what disturbs me is the oppression people have given me in caring out activities towards this goal and try to cram their realities onto something that is not even theirs.
It shows the veer audacity of a public refusing to learn, my world will never come true?
To a retard of veer audacity, even when education is that of a lifestyle for everyone else, by their nasty morals it can never be for them because they choose to live a life of corrupt, lies, fantasies and blashempies all mixed together to replace this lack of lifestyle of learning. They seek to stay the same course in life for ever and never want to go anywhere. They want to stay in their factory jobs and their factory places. Well, to modern people this is simply not fair to have a government caretaking to all these welfare decries who accept welfare!
It is simply not fair thus to have a college, so concentrated on its own self image and self interests it forgets about education and just expects people to automatically, just get it. Or just accept whatever grade given to them by a professor who cannot even tell your gender, yet even cares about your argument or why you should even have to speak in conversations that really are not challenging at all!
I thank many of the people who view this site everyday, because it brings heart to myself to know that all people are not so concerned with the false education but the true one, that lasts a lifetime. I am concerned, that when I go to learn, I just cannot find that I am learning. I cannot find that when I am learning that people are not trying to bother me. I cannot find that when I go to learn and get bullied because that's that what it is, no one speaks up. That far too much happens. But I have enough of this climate, this culture, this everything. I do not deny, but I do not love the people who so cruelly sit in these spaces, called art rooms, or of graphic design and just really do nothing to help theirselves or anyone else and just complain. And that is what bothers me of these people of the lifestyle of just getting by. They are always so quick to complain and yet never bother. To look for the answer and that is why they never get anywhere. I would say lazy, just lacking in temperament and know how to do anything really to advance theirselves but to arm theirselves in the new alternative of communism propped by a fake president under a fake election and even faker benefits for his representatives in the public who so solemnly follow anything he does or says. I do not know how that translates to anyone else, but nor do I care. Such practices even existing in america. Are against the principals of america.
When people become to foolish to even follow the rules, know them or let alone protect them, its all over. Its all done. And the endgame I am referring to, is that I will no longer support that America is a good place to live in any of my stories. I sigh, the reality of it is, America, is not a place for any people who want to be represented live. They can hope, they can dream for a better America and they can do more or more or less. But I just do not see the point of being patriotic to such an idol, that cannot speak back, will not back and will not acknowledge.
The country is but an idol and I have been letting this be a connection to people I rather be connected to. Hateful people who lynch and just follow whatever their leader says.
I have had enough. And for last time I have had enough.
No one has ever asked me how I actually felt. In my entire life. And taken it seriously.
Besides, who cares about another person who is just another component in such a money making system! Who the fuck cares, when you are not any type of asset. They only seem to care if you get in their way and that is no way the world should actually be.
I might have started comics, and this and that method for this and that cause. But is bigger than that now, I need to find something more to add and what I am going to add is the literal aspect to the work.I will not be proving to anyone, that I can or cannot write. I will not be proving to anyone, that I can or cannot make comics.
I furthermore, for all my effort will not have it all wasted.
By people who set upon their manner in 2016, to get in my way, just because I even spoke to them or talked with them at one point or another, and the poor babies had an allergic reaction. To what true accompaniment of hope for the world to change looks like and not trying to settle into some dim lit situation in which you hope your husband helps make your world a bit better. But you know, why dream of dark when you can dream of light. Why waste your time, when you can strengthen mind simply by wishing.
Wishing to be just more than this foretold prophecy by society to be what is a failure by just begin another citizen powerless. Powerless to corruption and powerless to hate.
You can take away the less and have the power.
Now, I will not feature any posts for this one.
If you really want to look up any thing, just go ahead and do so in your time after or prior to reading further. But there were massive changes.
In that in which MK MZODERN, began to create the new works of fiction and that of erotica, and that of a new variety and found a reason to catch up. New strides to envision and new strides to experience and make anew. And finally, to thrust past this current age in more ways than one.
But it was not easy at the end of the year, because of people. People who I say, begin amongst is akin to torture. People who make the skin crawl and the smiles so forced, you make a gutting noise to keep yourself from gagging.
The following link is a past accord of me talking about this year. But I can give the full details.
(link)
All I want to say is; all the women at that school were cracked.
They were so proud to be so bitter and judgemental.
I don't know where they came from and never really wanted to be bothered
by them, extended the common hand of man and woman to be a gentleman
but they say, " he can't be one, he's fraud" and try to beat on me
for treating them right.
When I never wanted to be bothered by anyone who pretends
to be a god or goddess.
To try to rewrite the sole outlook and meaning of me.
To people, who are cruel and wicked at heart, just a damn broken board game
they try to take my pieces and construe them
but fuck, you, I have no pieces and you are construing yourself.
Upon these items which can never be.
You are bone wracked in a fantasy that will never be.
These people are sick. You see.
To dream a dream of obstruction
and not of a construction is a flaw.
Is a flaw if not a sin. Against human kin.
I would look in the eye of such dreams and be harassed.
Crippled as a man, a crippled as anyone, I rather not live with any of you no, no,no.
As husband to a fraudulent wife.
Who dreams of theirsleves with someone they do not like.
So permanently, yet hate them with such hate that the world of their dreams
and distortions can't shake.
So cracked is the reality of the people.
they don't even know a flaw when you can see it clearly
and it is them.
A crack on the place of learning to the place of fire and hell.
Kinetic dog. Describes the mind and body moving forward to reach a goal.
But only in its embrace for a time, it splits. A struggle to do things right and do
people by the laws of kindness and by which society has set. And a will to not let
things just happen and have no record of this all of following is against
everyday hardworking folks.
When I went to school to 2013 and in the 2017 fall semester
two things are similar. People quickly undercut the hardwork
of whatever I did with heinous things. Things that should not be allowed
to be abused as they are now.
How you try so hard and then people try to abuse the efforts you have put out there,
having people to decry false testimonies in your name. Mocking any effort for your work.
You try hard but for these people its not enough. Its not enough to give you what you deserve.
Not for them to extend their arms of their inner circle but for crud, to treat you like a normal human.
The following of the context, is that really, if you are forever trapped to be bullied in this system.
It is best out of your interest to decry especially when you try so hard to be of accord of it and people who are not even accord of it, take the blessings of those who are administrators, just popular to these various different people and just fit in. And take all the offerings of a society they truly do not support.
People who refuse to think. Refuse to reason and refuse to listen and act on chances, should not belong in this capitalist society. People who lack manners, and lack proper wit, really, are just those who abuse the system especially when they choose to be like that. Education should not be a choice.
Education should be a lifestyle and that is what truly MK MZODERN is to foster. And what disturbs me is the oppression people have given me in caring out activities towards this goal and try to cram their realities onto something that is not even theirs.
It shows the veer audacity of a public refusing to learn, my world will never come true?
To a retard of veer audacity, even when education is that of a lifestyle for everyone else, by their nasty morals it can never be for them because they choose to live a life of corrupt, lies, fantasies and blashempies all mixed together to replace this lack of lifestyle of learning. They seek to stay the same course in life for ever and never want to go anywhere. They want to stay in their factory jobs and their factory places. Well, to modern people this is simply not fair to have a government caretaking to all these welfare decries who accept welfare!
It is simply not fair thus to have a college, so concentrated on its own self image and self interests it forgets about education and just expects people to automatically, just get it. Or just accept whatever grade given to them by a professor who cannot even tell your gender, yet even cares about your argument or why you should even have to speak in conversations that really are not challenging at all!
I thank many of the people who view this site everyday, because it brings heart to myself to know that all people are not so concerned with the false education but the true one, that lasts a lifetime. I am concerned, that when I go to learn, I just cannot find that I am learning. I cannot find that when I am learning that people are not trying to bother me. I cannot find that when I go to learn and get bullied because that's that what it is, no one speaks up. That far too much happens. But I have enough of this climate, this culture, this everything. I do not deny, but I do not love the people who so cruelly sit in these spaces, called art rooms, or of graphic design and just really do nothing to help theirselves or anyone else and just complain. And that is what bothers me of these people of the lifestyle of just getting by. They are always so quick to complain and yet never bother. To look for the answer and that is why they never get anywhere. I would say lazy, just lacking in temperament and know how to do anything really to advance theirselves but to arm theirselves in the new alternative of communism propped by a fake president under a fake election and even faker benefits for his representatives in the public who so solemnly follow anything he does or says. I do not know how that translates to anyone else, but nor do I care. Such practices even existing in america. Are against the principals of america.
When people become to foolish to even follow the rules, know them or let alone protect them, its all over. Its all done. And the endgame I am referring to, is that I will no longer support that America is a good place to live in any of my stories. I sigh, the reality of it is, America, is not a place for any people who want to be represented live. They can hope, they can dream for a better America and they can do more or more or less. But I just do not see the point of being patriotic to such an idol, that cannot speak back, will not back and will not acknowledge.
The country is but an idol and I have been letting this be a connection to people I rather be connected to. Hateful people who lynch and just follow whatever their leader says.
I have had enough. And for last time I have had enough.
No one has ever asked me how I actually felt. In my entire life. And taken it seriously.
Besides, who cares about another person who is just another component in such a money making system! Who the fuck cares, when you are not any type of asset. They only seem to care if you get in their way and that is no way the world should actually be.
I might have started comics, and this and that method for this and that cause. But is bigger than that now, I need to find something more to add and what I am going to add is the literal aspect to the work.I will not be proving to anyone, that I can or cannot write. I will not be proving to anyone, that I can or cannot make comics.
I furthermore, for all my effort will not have it all wasted.
By people who set upon their manner in 2016, to get in my way, just because I even spoke to them or talked with them at one point or another, and the poor babies had an allergic reaction. To what true accompaniment of hope for the world to change looks like and not trying to settle into some dim lit situation in which you hope your husband helps make your world a bit better. But you know, why dream of dark when you can dream of light. Why waste your time, when you can strengthen mind simply by wishing.
Wishing to be just more than this foretold prophecy by society to be what is a failure by just begin another citizen powerless. Powerless to corruption and powerless to hate.
You can take away the less and have the power.
Comments
Post a Comment