No way 1.
There is no way that they can even come back.
There is no one way that they can claim to even come back.
There is no way that you are right when you cause the wrongs.
There is no way, there is no pain in your voice, doing these horrible deeds
you could not be humane, there is no way, no way.
That I can say, I believe in you at all.
This crime of believing you to be.
There is no pain in me!
again!
There is no pain in me.
I look from lash to lash
and nook to nook
and I want to get off this painful hook
you construe.
NO WAY!
In the world of men.
No way for you at all.
In the world of men.
No way for you at all they say.
There is no pain in me.
I took lash and lash, a false lie
and viewed every fucking superstituous
lie. BUT I TRULY WISH ALL THE GREAT
GRAND RACIST FUCKERS TO DIE.
M.M.
way.
There is no one way that they can claim to even come back.
There is no way that you are right when you cause the wrongs.
There is no way, there is no pain in your voice, doing these horrible deeds
you could not be humane, there is no way, no way.
That I can say, I believe in you at all.
This crime of believing you to be.
There is no pain in me!
again!
There is no pain in me.
I look from lash to lash
and nook to nook
and I want to get off this painful hook
you construe.
NO WAY!
In the world of men.
No way for you at all.
In the world of men.
No way for you at all they say.
There is no pain in me.
I took lash and lash, a false lie
and viewed every fucking superstituous
lie. BUT I TRULY WISH ALL THE GREAT
GRAND RACIST FUCKERS TO DIE.
M.M.
way.
Comments
Post a Comment