Breathe the Nuiance. apart of the fact.

Embarking on this new line of tine world work for this new era of change and influence.
I went back to the past, just a bit, the Owl magazine, these comics were truly exciting and
inspirational, just featuring little comic bits that explain a certain circumstance and place.
Truly just for information,  I mean for real. An effort, that is real. For people and not for money.
I ascertain, that DC comics and Marvel, do not do it for people. If they do it for people it is not to educate children or tell them good tales, but to fulfill self ego and self ambition!
They might grift the right talent to fit in their cubby holes of excitement, but really, what does it mean, besides these arcs in which writers tend to their stocks. Besides these arcs, in which drawers, help the writers achieve the perfect image for their stocks to become more innovate and well in drawing in people? In which the stocks are evolving in part to these follow ups to movies and next to these into these new pieces of work. They are quickly losing out, in doing for more than money sum and money gain.

The 300 is something very special in the premise, that really, it is all about relationships between near adult girls/ women and one or more, men or women. While I do not support the theme of relationships so eloquently blasted everywhere, in the representation of events and schemes, there does need to be representation of their story if not struggle to effortless tell of the events in a way that is not fake, nor forced. I mean for real.

The others I listed before,are too sacred for me to talk about. In really, I rather not have the quality of introducing information in which people can take advantage of , and if you do not notice, larger groups do notice smaller comics, and take ideas from people all the time, but yet can they claim this to be so and can this be noted of the larger publishers? Only really if you actually cared, could you assertain this fact. But I know it so, of happening, because I have seen similar ideas of others be taken and used in such unfitting manners, utilized in such trashy ways, that is all about the money and not about the people and nor the origin at all. So thus, I will try to not give it all away at once, because frankly, I cannot afford to lose any ground of making any actual purpose for my comics, being soiled by this folly.

But I want to share, for the fact of the sake, that when you breathe.
And you just live for daily nuances, can you really be considered living?
The next arc, which will tell of these different events, in a manner.
Will be called secret chylstern.
There is an entire blog devoted to it.
I hope you understand the meaning behind it is not to please, but to tell a story of a person just so that a view of a people outshadowed in this society is told.



Comments

Popular Posts