Them in crosswords.

It will be very difficult I assume to actually what happened in such a quick manner, I have decided, so the Dark Valentine project I am taking off line for various reasons. Is that to actually get what happened, the comics theirselves have to be retraced. And for that this project becomes considerably longer and much as I like to adlib about 120 stories, I really do not have the patience for that right now.
If you remember anything from Danny Valero, to Magma 109 to Beryond 13 can be included, but for the aspects of what I am going for, this can or cannot take that scope. I just cannot find any way around do this the proper way. So instead.

Of the Inrest project being on here, I decided to move it for later. And instead of there not being a Dark Valentine project, there will in a series of 25 episodes I will write on what. Indeed happened last fall and winter. And so that you know what is happening, I said in dawn; "I am moving to conception". And as I said more recently and at that same time " more graphic elements"". The scope of what will be covered  here. Is good and about to change.

I am considering doing story collection about different stories during Hurricane Harvey/ Tropical Depression Harvey.
The change I will impact, is that there will be more specialized tales. Of this venture.

I am working on a project called " a" and a project called " b" and Dark Valentine as of now.
With the qualm of Dark Valentine settled I will move to a and then to b and then to a complete Dark Valentine in the span of 120 days or rather how long the fall/winter was.

Last but not least. The specialized tales are referred back to "R"eal Nature. If you can remember such a project in the course of " a", " b" and "D"ark Valentine, it will be back to normal.

And well after that, I announce there will be the return of "K"lome and a "M"K MZODERN show, that will also have 25 serials.

Then I leave this manner of current MK MZODERN behind and more on to one of more prosperous standards and books and magazines.


Comments

Popular Posts