monf
R-Restriction Matured:
Dark Valentine.
will also double as a visual and graphic video!
Yea.
It will come with songs too, of my long awaited return to writing songs, I will say... that the name has something to do with architects.
(that is the Dark Valentine is the project I have been talking about the last few posts).
There will be 120 segments. A written part.
An a drawn project will be the course. It will be much of what I worked on over the summer.
I will not talk about it on here, in terms of the graphics. The written part and the song part are what you are most likely to see forefront.
This is it. The spring of a butterfly from Dawn. I will just like to take time with this and compare it with the MM culture, and the Inrest. Developing further these ideals.
Dark Valentine.
will also double as a visual and graphic video!
Yea.
It will come with songs too, of my long awaited return to writing songs, I will say... that the name has something to do with architects.
(that is the Dark Valentine is the project I have been talking about the last few posts).
There will be 120 segments. A written part.
An a drawn project will be the course. It will be much of what I worked on over the summer.
I will not talk about it on here, in terms of the graphics. The written part and the song part are what you are most likely to see forefront.
This is it. The spring of a butterfly from Dawn. I will just like to take time with this and compare it with the MM culture, and the Inrest. Developing further these ideals.
Comments
Post a Comment