Life has changed.
Life changed in a flick fleck of a
switch, a glimmer of peach skin.
They, them freckles appear the more
most more, you look at them, and then
I have to sign, why did I?
In a plunder, a sigh, wave
the virginity of mine good bye?
Did the tropical weather say high.
Cause I said low. Savage.
In the borough and the bungalow.
Savage, cynical, I don't cared
how many people died.
I don't go on and care,
because the same media appropriating
such care, can only care, cause you are
going through the same, I know, I don't fear.
I don't fear.
That one day they will look back on yesterday and really
do not care for what they did, some other days!
Ago and so rough, and tough it is.
Giving all this opinion one time unique
to a girl in between the sheets.
Si, yes, so unique, the prism hatred in me.
For the fake seekers. Who really don't care.
Who really don't care, until it hits them there.
LIFE has changed. The mind rearranged.
And if you loss! You do not want their memory loss
for sympathy, you will want it real.
Because you know how that loss feel.
Just as the end of the virgins touch.
Many things similarly cannot be brought back.
Many things cannot be brought on back.
So capitalize and capitalize on grief.
Cause that is all the media of news does in belief.
Sheep are newscasters stuck in the adobe of a channel
seeking to turn them to bricks to build this image of struggle, depression,
depreciating goods, no future, no advice, just pure darkness,
oh how life has changed.
Oh how life has changed.
The virgins life is changed,
and that is one of the many things you cannot bring back now.
So don't potential capitalize off it now.
But I don't apologize, taking advantage of you, feels good.
And you'll feel it too, till your over it with a baby.
Oh, how life has changed!
Oh, how simply life has changed.
This is satire, this is not me,
I did not take the time to care or matter.
switch, a glimmer of peach skin.
They, them freckles appear the more
most more, you look at them, and then
I have to sign, why did I?
In a plunder, a sigh, wave
the virginity of mine good bye?
Did the tropical weather say high.
Cause I said low. Savage.
In the borough and the bungalow.
Savage, cynical, I don't cared
how many people died.
I don't go on and care,
because the same media appropriating
such care, can only care, cause you are
going through the same, I know, I don't fear.
I don't fear.
That one day they will look back on yesterday and really
do not care for what they did, some other days!
Ago and so rough, and tough it is.
Giving all this opinion one time unique
to a girl in between the sheets.
Si, yes, so unique, the prism hatred in me.
For the fake seekers. Who really don't care.
Who really don't care, until it hits them there.
LIFE has changed. The mind rearranged.
And if you loss! You do not want their memory loss
for sympathy, you will want it real.
Because you know how that loss feel.
Just as the end of the virgins touch.
Many things similarly cannot be brought back.
Many things cannot be brought on back.
So capitalize and capitalize on grief.
Cause that is all the media of news does in belief.
Sheep are newscasters stuck in the adobe of a channel
seeking to turn them to bricks to build this image of struggle, depression,
depreciating goods, no future, no advice, just pure darkness,
oh how life has changed.
Oh how life has changed.
The virgins life is changed,
and that is one of the many things you cannot bring back now.
So don't potential capitalize off it now.
But I don't apologize, taking advantage of you, feels good.
And you'll feel it too, till your over it with a baby.
Oh, how life has changed!
Oh, how simply life has changed.
This is satire, this is not me,
I did not take the time to care or matter.
Comments
Post a Comment