(9)

I will explain here, the future goals, since we have made it here.
Congratulations, and if I have missed anyone here, oh, a sad loss.
Going to go so far into what is unknown for the written medium
to do. Will traverse to make each medium its own like form of velocity
flowing without the barriers of the perspective mind of commercial superior.
That corrupts the thinking of the brain. That corrupts the thinking of the heart.

There for children a book.
There for adults, the novel of writ and img.
For erotica does, know, I shook.
That dusty book off the westlands catalog
to find the duties to continue onward
and bring back truly and amid admirably
back the truth.
bring back the horizon
of intrigue and not just practice and practice,
but intrigue and intrigue.

Three seasons of peace and war.
It shall be. Then the rest will come clean.

endclose;endgame.

:keep looking out for improvements on Power of Kingdoms article one.
next topic: I am starving.


Comments

Popular Posts