8/2/2016

(link)
This post last year announced S- academy.
And also feature list topics that are
 central to the discovery of then.

public things I hate.
Public stridant laws and approaches.
Hunter and the hunted
benches
timeframe
CaptkutikE!
Beds
Hospitals 
Dorms
streets of worlds
houses

I will call the latest next project using these themes:

As framed beds.

the outside couples
I really just do not like, outside couples, always bothering me in my studies. They can be boy/girl and girl/girl or boy/boy or boy, girl, girl.  But they always annoy me to the point of my stealing them looks of hatred. I hate the cable. Of which they look at, of which reality shows they belong and surely they do not care if I write a tune about them nor a song.

the inside couples
Passing friends and passing couples do they ever make amends, that not everyone cares with them around and if you look to bully people with this culture boyfriend and girlfriend surround, I really do not care that you around. I despise you, no, I loathe you and you should be loathing for something else. Of which you certainly place hatred on a stranger in what you are guaranteed not to have.
Any longer, when you can treat people as if they are missing out on your great egoistical, persona fulfilling conquest of love which seems to be only for and only for you indeed. I would not take your whims of folly to the extreme.

hunter and the hunted.
I am the Hunter. And I am hunted. Various women come to try to talk to me about things.
In their small talk of only including a side character in their lives, never giving rights to recognize that he is own character in his own right. I saw a Hunter. Her, seemed to be familiar to me, as if I knew her for a long while. Then I realized I was still committed to seeing another. And which shame I did and did not feel. I continue to be adherent. To finally find a solution to such a problem(s).

 benches
The people in their fantasy sit on these benches and think that the world is so melancholy and bright when they commit the sin of its very plight. They do not one thing while the quality of their lives and others decreases, what type of world is this? In which the medevial knights and heroes and classes, just let the evil tryant, destroy away and leave all the maidens into decay? And have the evil ones, their own way?

clocks of time
The clocks which wrung of night, which wrung of plight and which wrung of plight.
That I sit, twilight, sit twilight, sit twilight
of night, that is bright
a noir night
clock of time.
the mercenaries' fight
and the light consumes their light
in egypts of a 99 times light.
Goodnight.

the chaos tribe.
The people who come down on the bridges of insanity. And the profanity of saying things and forcing things that are not true. To act on this, is insanity and no should live with such folks. Lock them up and string them high, there is no need to tell them why. They are the chaos tribe solely nasty and crooked. Just go on a just die. Your gamble is foul and profound, that you think of yourself of god, to corrupt reality and lies just to create your reality of misfortunates and misfortunes, as you see such hell as heaven. Corrupt and certainly crazy.

beds.
The world is full of beds and much of a messy bed is the fitness guru, laying down in her clothes, and him, the guy of idiot of before, doing such a deed in simplicity. That is simple and does not resort against the clutter of the bed, the palms fall, the tables scream and the clothes have all fallen off after the hours, a drop of love each consuming time, gushing inside and which she screams and then he chuckles and then she laughs and eventually they settle down, just there naked, and their apartment needing to be reaffixed, from all the vibrant experiences and feels that the sex, has simply spread across the apartment. Over this time of eight hours, simply they have been on this bed. And the apartment simply has become this bed!

hospitals
The people of angels do exist, a woman, who would take my blood this one horrid time, there was no one really there with me who could understand, me. But the voice of this women pricking me for my blood, was like an angel. Coming to make the process of taking the blood easy. And she gave me hope that I would find people who would understand me. And I decided to search for people who would understand me, because the pricks did not heart at all. Did not hurt, ehmm, at all.
Because people do still exist no matter what qualm or ill or evil is present, that act in a manner, that is nice and bright and of the real of how life should be and of dreams. These people will always be, cause they can be you and me. Not to give into drama or starvation! Not to give into hell, and not into vomit. But to dream, that such a world can be. If people simply worked for a better world.

dorms
Such norms of the dorms
is for many to sleep
I struggle to stay clean of causing deceit
But I  cannot journey anymore of these
dreams on beds.
I cannot let this sweat consume me.
I cannot struggle with this pain and pleasure
anymore. I want the pleasure of permeance
and no mess and no pain.
But that is something that is hardwired in my brain
for a date, and then I abait.
I wait no longer.
Because I have come to the level in which the pleasure
of living with who I want, is certainly here.
Dorms no more have their appearance here.
Apartments no. A house, yes, to be in the clear.

streets
Running the streets, and training the mind, the street is folly with
cars and vibrations of a grand heated design. I wont make up my
mind, I am clever kind, if I am nearly hit, I am sorry dear driver.
An owling and the ventures of the fight.  This is it.
To learn to venture and the climb, that is the pleasure
of running the streets all the time.

 houses 
The houses, and the regime of the scheme of enforcing lawn care,
sneakers, socks and underwear, do not despair
my time of lighting is here. I run and I run around
and around a little quantum time
to which I find a solution you will be mine.
I am not going to apologize to the boon.
I will not accept his punches as sovereign.
I will not take to the scamper of such brainless women
as real, but folly, a cereal and dred food for his discover
of being such a fuck naught of a person to outcast humanity and reason
from the eyes and doubt of his mind. Acting as robot, to be humane and
be social, yet not know the actual means, only the form.
Can grab all this aimless education but what is the point when it obviously
is never used to the full potential as well as his character is only there
for constructs of being a bastard boon of society and never a true individual at all.
He, only is among the ones to fall.
Because they have no lack of motivation at all.
They heed to impede knowledge that does not comfort them.
They heed to impede stuff that seems to not benefit them.
They exclude humanity from their tongue.

But all bright in my light is not the supreme light.
all bright in their light is not the supreme light.
Nor should oppression be felt by a cult posing as family
and raising this shroudy fake imagination up of a humane up
like a man to be loved and be praised as of the supreme light absolute.
Never to be of god, but to be of what man creates to be of its own god,
that is satan my damned christian friends, so blind, so blind to anything
that works at all. And so blind to the satan in their midst them.

I cast wanting a home, just to be alone.
I cast wanting a home, just to fulfill a trite dream!
I cast wanting a home, just to be free.
Because no one shoudl be cast under as if doing any crime to this devil
in all clarity.

I cast to be free of those who leminet and despise and seek to destroy the character
for their own consumption and their own waste, cannibals of characters
I will never be post haste.

Comments

Popular Posts