Tag along, Tag along.

 Now if you are a creative. I think that at some point you should realize that many people will not care about your creative goals or if you succeed in doing them. I mean, take me for example. I come thinking the audience follows along with what I am doing, respects the release of comics and all these images I draw and yet not one person could continue anything to what I see on any third party, Gumroad, patreon and all else. I am not to be angry but really so many women of all different varieties can make money off of these third party sites and everyone who draws fanart can make tons of money off these third parties but really much-just fuck a person for even trying to get the stuff out there. Everyone likes these women and these fan art people but really enough do not like sound logic, reason or it even being put into practice. Not to insult the intelligence of people but people just love things that literally take no mental effort to put into place.

Its so easy to run away from your problems as an artist but I am not such a person. I always faced things head on and fixed my own problems. I don't go around expecting people to help me in collaborations or such at all when they just don't have the same self revering and respecting mindset as I do. I  think that really much the internet has just become a place where people can run from their real issues instead of solving them. I mean this mostly with artists and not at all with the women who post theirselves naked using their real bodies. So many artists use fan art as a crutch when really are you even doing fan art a justice when you make everything not about enjoy the art piece but just about you getting clout. You aren't but just use the form of art to get out of abysmal poverty and other situations but you can only go so far with that. Some people can build an entire career doing that but others just fall so short. Why does that fall so short fail is because they cannot appease a drug like sensation people see when they see art done by other people to this scale that is very colorful and glossy and just hypes the means of what they think art is. All stems from a lacking education on what art is.

 I think to tell you so many people are swayed by those hungry panda lists or Buzzfeed lists or any of the duplicates on the net to just be making "different variations of Disney princesses". But really what value does this at all even add into your life. Nothing at all. Just art that is desperate to get you out of a bad place and that is all you will ever remember it by. There is not as much anything behind this art but desperation. There is none intelligence. I am just saying that everyone cannot rush to be famous and it will happen. Its also pretty toxic and belittling to your state of mind if not ever your potential to truly think for yourself without fear to failing from favor and not having enough money to survive. I think that it is just a bad thing for an artists to be chaining theirselves to such things. 

Personally I think that alot of artists are denying their ability to actually think and focus into their art but be swayed by mass opinions but really you cannot be yourself when you listen to everyone else. This site is the opposite of immaturity, being ignorant and truly just limiting what artists can even do. I think enough that the whole fanart/original art and all that stuff is just so overdone. Or rather people having these internal conflicts about just doing fanart for money and clout. Don't make for the best people who can informedly tackle big issues or even care as they are always caught in between and don't even know what to do for theirselves and yet even help theirselves.

I think that with this many people just don't give a fuck about people who want to do something more. I be here really trying to connect with any potential audience and just when I think I have connected, people don't give a fuck. They are just here to gaze upon ideas and then leave and just take ideas away and never give back onto. I think that people really hate this site because its intellectual and the artists behind it is not in this fanart/original art trap and/or fighting against theirselves. I will tell you its been easier to get an bachelor degree from college than ever sell anything on this site or actually gain any real community support as in people actually carrying to even respect your ideas, attribute them to you and really much not being fucking jerks. I think I been really hurt that really there is no real connection between me and the audience I would constantly pander to.

There are so many things people are not conscious of when they are misinformed. They never realize what they do is actually a thing of harm. Apparently, folks one day-you will have to face what deep down bugs you and really it takes acknowledging that you have faults, this inner conflict and more to actually realize what you need to do to succeed. Even people who make it; just don't make it in the regards of doing anything behind their ideas. I realize that really there is no helping these people on the net. There is none, people can hate my approach all they want but really much a person does not have to tolerate continued disrespect. I mean for all the social justices causes people swear they doing anything by just buying things from large corporations who don't care about them. Alas, what you should get from this is that people don't like this site at all really and don't appreciate my art no matter how long I have tried. There is no point in even respecting people who make you look a fool and try to invalidate your whole character and way of doing art. Everyone is not going to kiss up to doing fanart that is just for the sake of monetary purposes. I mean, there are some thing I make fan art of by I don't post it because surely it would take the fun out of things. I am saying its like people expect you to just be them and just a carbon copy of whatever they are doing because nothing of morals or intellectual values is valued in the art community. In the purpose of things that be, I will just take whatever time I see fit now to do whatever I want and frankly I just been doing other things and just won't be rushed to post stuff anymore. For the reason of the large and overwhelming disrespect that exists and is a problem against me trying to gain any capital on the internet.

Now- I am not going to say anything more but sincerely, I just don't like what the art community on the net has even become and really much its toxic and self destructive for ever artist involved that follows its tactics. I am to say that people as creatives and artists must eventually do what they seek out in their dreams or they will just cease to be them and just another person washed down in their morals and values.

Comments

Popular Posts