NOV 1st the couple.
I am to say that you kinda don't go around escalating shit by frowning at people you don't know. You can say its not the smartest thing. I was older at the time than these people and I had been at the school for two years by then. They acted as if they were special and they owned the place.That was an attribute to their maturity and they weren't that mature.
Luckily, I respected these people even though they did not respect me. I think that I respected their little union even though its kinda clear it was just a relation that was just a remnant of the highschool they had come from before and honestly was not going to last. I mean, usually people go to community colleges to transfer to other places or get an associates degree or some certificate. This group really I think was just the highschoolers who came to the community college to spend more time together because really they would have else been split up if they went to different colleges. I think it is what it is. These people were naive-they were eventually going to go their own separate ways least they actually went to the same college to transfer but really whose to say that people won't grow apart during their experience at the community college.
I am to say that community college classes can be taken by highschoolers but only by a certain kind of highschooler. Ultimately it can be said those who did not do well in highschool cannot really be successful even in a community college unless they learn to study, do their own work and just be their own selves as in having goals and learning to balance school, work and other activities. Let me tell you, that these folks kinda of were seemed to be stuck in a highschool mentality. The way they looked at me was mean highschooler energy as if " this is our table". I think these people did not notice how nice I was being. They thought so highly of theirselves but they were just not knowing where they were at all/ Literally, I would not see them the next semester and I took classes each day from Monday to Thursday in meaning that really much I came to the PAC in spring 2017 at the same time they would be there the semester before and they would not be around. You would not see them around in the day time. This is to say they either transferred, moved to another community college or just stopped going to school. I mean, they thought they were bosses of the estate but literally they would signify the title useless theirselves to not keep coming to the same school where they had that," its my table" energy. That is to be said that maybe and truly enough they had to grow up.
I say all this because really, the girl in the group was attractive and whilst mean a person could literally and easily just convince them "that you were knowledgeable and the big dog on campus". I mean if you read the future story in fall 2018 where I almost dated this girl who had a boyfriend( it was not revealed until spring 2019, she had one but was convinced by my degree I had gained then that I would be more beneficial to her)- you can see how easily I could have gotten this girl at my side. You could just see how I could have just shown the benefits behind a more older dude and his knowledge and likely was so tempted to by how much a jerk her boyfriend was. I mean, don't fuck with strangers man-I literally could have just come over whenever the guy was over and easily have won the girl over. Because trust me this girl was just being led down the wrong path by this dude. Obviously, just picking fights with any stranger is just going to get you hurt or something worse. I mean, if I was not lenient or had any empathy for people; that dude would have learned how easily people can change hands when they see a "benefit". Yet, I am not a bully and not that type of person so I rather act in a more "brotherly capacity". Just respecting their little unity no matter how childish it actually was and really much if anything can only be held together by making an enemy of someone then its already doomed.

Comments
Post a Comment