The waste.

 I think alot about you

day to day

just living to day to day

I wake up

and live everyday in

the line of doing

you good by finishing the sentence

pleading for repentance

Leaving you not to the reality you like

I liked you but that's all

just trying to grow in love but all

shit when everything behind the liking me

was just owing a debt to a university

and its culture of excellency to be a douchebagery

situation.

I think of you no more

I wake up,

and live everyday

day to day

think how I wasted my yesterday.

the waste is you,

its never me.

I never betrayed

I never strayed 

but be a loyal bitch to the very end

where I saw you wanted me dead.

I never would not run

I never would not go

Away from you.


All the years of 8, a waste

of my time. All the years of 8,

a waste of my time.

Away from you.

I will spend the next whatever multiples of 8

because you're a bitch for the devil

that is a cougar red

perplex,

How perplexed I am.

Comments

Popular Posts