Nov 18 Friday

 18 Friday

Came to school again and the same thing as the previous was the decorum. There was this black dude and white dude with blond hair who took notice.

Was given the assignment of the museum importance.

The Friday of this kind was just a day of the same olde monotony. The same horror dragging out too long. Being trapped in a horrible situation just having a great conflict on how to solve a various number of problems. But in the end of a struggle inside I decided that a person had to be peaceful when people were deceitful and just evil. I like to say that I went to the same Design 1-2D class. The dude that was sane and the woman who was sane in that class were not there. I was thinking strictly about the two folks ahead of me who seemed like good people but really they were just the same narcissistic-low to the earth crazies as anyone else in that class. Just made you revolt in disgust.

Likely this same day I talked to the blonde haired girl. People seemed to think we were a couple. The girl at the beginning of the semester who wore a red cap looked at me with zeal. It was then later on she went inside the science building and I would not see her again.

I would later leave just like the same to walk around. This is maybe when I saw the person I saw the first Friday of the month in the Classroom Building A. Ultimately, just let them be and then went to the place that was of the library after sitting on the bottom and working on some works, indeed. Mostly likely the Dessacrow Academy story of course. I think this was around the time I worked on the 2nd main part of the story when I saw this girl near the iconic path of trees. You know the one that the people pass by to get into the library and the building for graphic design. There inside the Classroom Building A sat two dudes looking angry at me. I mean maybe it was three dudes but these folks were all racist apparently but not the girl from before.

One was really delving into the story element of things. How to frame things just as in a fox news story.

I would later speak to Anna and really much she would be more open but I refused to be calm around her and I just had to keep on changing it up(aka I wanted to play around and see how she actually thought of me and if she had a very low appreciation of me-it would turn later that yes, she did). My goal was not to use my age advantage and anything to get her to like me if anything was to naturally happen. It still tried to be genuine but really a person did not trust this person at all. Historically speaking the year prior in fall 2015 was not good and I was not going to have a worse time because of this woman. If things progressed naturally a person actually showed interest and respect a person would dismiss the theory they were the one spelling out the rumors. But no such thing would happen because they were guilty in the end.

11/18/16, 5:20 PM

Jamie

how has been your day?

11/18/16, 7:32 PM

Anna

Good! A vey hectic and busy but I got some Christmas put up!

Jamie

haa..haa..golden.

Never will a decoration come up till the eve of christmas.

Jamie

i need to tell you something however, I recognized when I saw you this week, care to listen.

Anna

Yeah go ahead

Jamie

I realized that I have been just working on things, hard and inspired just to see you again. Holding your image in such relevancy towards my goals.

But that is not actual reality.

I have realized that in this motivation, I have not recognized the true you.

As your friends have possibly have.

Anna

Well thats understandable, I've known them for 5+ years

Jamie

well, I am just sorry for " taking advantage of your image".

Anna

I mean that's how you interpret me, you don't have to apologize

Jamie

But I would like to know you better, at least.

So having a fantasy image of you contradicts with that.

That's all I am saying.

Anna

Okie dokie well it's all good!

Jamie

hee..hee..

whatcha doing tonight.

I am watching all these tv shows, this Shannora Chronicles. Batman Beyond, Ghost Busters Extreme, a lot of music videos and this french show called Wakfu.

Anna

That sounds fun, I'm just hanging out, one of my brothers favorite bands came out with their new album so we're listening to it

Jamie

oh, what band is that?

Anna

Justice, they're a French band

Jamie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCnBrrnOefs


Justice - D.A.N.C.E. - †

New Single "Randy" available here : http://smarturl.it/JusticeRandy?IQid=youtube Taken from Justice's new album "Woman" Download "Safe and Sound" here : http...

youtube.com

Jamie

This one?

Anna

Yeah !

Jamie

I remember I listened to them on pandora.

Never researched any further

though

Anna

They're okay, nice music to relax too

Jamie

Idk, sometimes I listen to that type of music other times it is annoying and I just cant stand it sometimes.

Anna

Well yeah there's different music for different moods

Jamie

,yeph...

do you watch doctor who?

Anna

I use to but not anymore


Comments

Popular Posts