A zeb ib.

     I looked today towards the sky, it would be connecting to something usually but now, I realized it just connected to false dreams and promises. Should a person be embarrassed by these things. No, a person should just be embarrassed at those who foiled them. I realize that I have learned powerful lesson on the expectancy you can get from institutions and people whole really have a closed fist and then punch approach to everything. I mean, even "tolerating" you in their lies, fake faces and false sheep behavior they clutch their hands into a fist or a hand and then punch you when you even start to be comfortable enough to be you. I honestly just been thinking, how many people know the right thing to do but just fail to do the right thing because they are shitty people and just let a culture or cultures define who they are. Culture is not always a good thing especially when its a repressive culture made to hinder and oppress people. Yet some people just cannot do anything for theirselves yet others and just are a hinderance to advancement and just progress of a unified people who can exist together.

Comments

Popular Posts