The 1886.s
In all actuality good folks, the whole effort called 1886 was actually called 1866. The first project that was really done under it to get back to my goals of comic creation was Black Magic. Truly, was planning for a self contained story but this was never completed at all because folks-a person would still have so much on their table. I was always planning on doing it but alas the recovery efforts behind fall 2016 blocked the idea from going forward. Yet I still worked on it in private. The story that is now called the 1886 comes from those efforts.
This project was just to be another whole era of things and creativity but from what I had against me and the circumstances that were terrible at the time, things just did not work out. The project has been going on in secret for some time in its true nature. That nature will never be truly revealed but yet the story will exist as long as there is a "need for it to exist". There surely will come a day where I will not be drawing about it anymore. But that will not be until some time later. For now, I will take some time to just work on some of the special features that did occur in the first round of when this project was starting. I technically existed on the surface for three months since August. November is when it was ended.
Comments
Post a Comment