You will see the November!
That first week of November, I just wanted to escape the situation I was in and just go to sleep. Recently, I recognize how greatly I was pinned. One could not fail these classes but also could not let their current health compromise that goal as well as the creative one. Do you know how harsh such a reality is? Could you even imagine and yet the people who caused it will never take any responsibility for their actions but continue to blame you and just try to keep on pushing that you are less than human.
I at the time, just ignored this because I knew I would eventually get of the bind and make people consider that they control reality to no sliver of a chance at all. That really much, that for there actions that caused a great harm to me, I was still smarter, stronger and more resilient than they could ever be. They could have just left a person alone but people and institutions got to be evil.
Do you literally know that America and Canada and place colonized by Europeans basically has tons of unmarked graves. There are tons of them in America and Canada alone and if you did not know, I live in America. I just ponder by the recent news of these unmarked graves in Canada which were next to these schools which were to "save the man and kill the indian", how greatly evil and twisted you have to be to do the shit that is done. And yet you could still find great remnants of the culture that created the atrocities. Maybe if you actually gave a fuck about humanity, you would distance yourself from being a Catholic.
Like hmm, I wonder if a Catholic would be guilty of just doing bad things in real life for what their whole legacy of unmarked graves is. Joe Biden, and yes, I voted for this dude ultimately fucking supplied Israel with more weapons. Just so they can continue to genocide an entire country of Palestine! It seems creating unmarked graves is the hobby of Catholics. I just bring it up that the schooling institutions despite their diversity marketing outreach and having minority people on board and/or minorities making up the institutions boards and faculty-let's just say that they follow a similar evil faith as the Catholics. Not all Catholics are white folks because of colonization and yet if you follow them and admittedly anyone I really known to be catholic ain't alright. There was this girl from Africa who was Catholic and she was not alright. There was a person in the music building at the community college and they turned out to be very off their fucking rockers. Like why even get married when you try to cheat?
I am to say people like that will never take responsibility for their actions and nor will institutions that are obviously built on racist fucking shit and never atone for their past history and the cultures of racism and abuse they have created. I looked on the community college's page yesterday on facebook and they had removed all their images of past anything much. Its like they realize they are guilty. Its like they try to sweep the past under the rug and realize that they are just a business. Let me tell you about the school in more detail so you can know how shady its business is.
One, its administration workers and counselors in the building itself that handle student registration and all else constantly have revolving doors. There is a constant overturn in workers. They don't keep any counselor past some months which is basically a semester. Some of those counselors and faculty be doing some fishy shit. Would it surprise you if a counselor you saw in real life later tried to send you a nude of theirselves in somewhat form of a scam? I am to say that no, you did not enter your number in some porn site to get someone messaging you instagram and/or your phone to get you to click a link. No, you simply entered into the school's database and yea-the school just hired a person who literally was just out there to use student's numbers to make some side cash by clicking them clicking a link. There is to be said if there are two people doing this? What is your standards of fairness and even treating students well.
I am to say I have been encouraged to share the full in detail story about November 2016. It has to be known and it has to be recorded because people just have the "sweep the unmarked grave in our backyard under the rug" mentality.
Comments
Post a Comment