Onward.
Now, great folks, I still have the works I primarily was working on the whole fucking time at the end of the month of November into December. There would actually be two collections of works. I will clean up the images and post them here one by one and maybe this will be the first collection of coloring pages you can color. They never had a name. They never gained a name.
I am pondering what I should call even either one of them. It just goes to show how much artistic wealth that I carry that many people want to displace from me. Yet I come back not to posture anything but to tell you the real works I did in that time period and yes there were alot of them. I kinda was not going to do November because really-its alot of work but honestly some things about a school being dishonest about its real cultural history just has irked me. They were the oppressors of this talent, my life and my ambitions when at any point any administration, advisor and whatever over the place could have made it so that racist and discriminatory acts in social or else in school even were to be frowned on. But they never did. I sent a letter to the art dean about my art teacher's behavior at the time and he did nothing. Nothing at all. So yea, that's what people of color get from diversity and people acting as if everyone of the earth is new again. Jesus, people act as if they never seen a fucking indian, asian and/or black person in their lives and never question that if they react badly to these people have creative jobs and acting roles its not because they are racist but because these people " are encouraging on their white society". Not getting real jobs like them that pay nothing at all. I mean, if you did not know, I just wrote in sarcasm. I am to say that people should recognize history is here to stay and much enough racism, slavery and discrimination built this country we live in and the many schools you go to. I mean why the fuck is a school for black people named after a confederate solider? They liked him so much to name the school that. The current students choose that name. Also this was sarcasm. Yes, mates, we go into the unknown where this site has never gone before.
Frankly, I am doing about three things at once but who cares right? I am kidding. I am working on the olde 1886 project, the comics for that project, the fall 2017 perspective, Black Magic, another project, and still the remainder of fall 2016. Normally a person would have concluded the fall 2016 now but no, this is where a person gets into the gold. I think that when I list many things I have to do people aren't that smart to track it all and in their cursing of their intelligence just doubt my creative ability. But guess what, a person does not give a fuck. The next thing I am going to do because I have found actual proof of people being douchebags is that I will pump the Black Magic content up and just anger the people who view this blog and ruin my public progress posts. I mean why you do it? Leave me alone! But that will be a fuck you to that variety of folks.
Comments
Post a Comment