The bomb.
Greatly, I have worked very hard to get to the place in which I am in today. I will say it again because people don't understand how far a person has just come. To create was never easy folks and really much a person does not need outsiders pinning them down when it never was easy. You literally don't learn how to manage your ideas as a person who wants to make tons of stories in school and/or college. You could have gone to school for animation and learn nothing like that but to be a corporate slave to make other people's ideas and dreams come true. I am not going into detail about the comics or why I choose it or anything like that. I truly think that sometimes a person could write a bunch of stuff about that and you only get people, dumb and evil people trying to stop you and get into your own business because they have no lives. Much of what was the disaster of fall 2016 had been coming since fall 2013 later-just people trying to hinder me and thinking they succeeded in fall 2016. People wanted to have smiles on their faces to see that I did not succeed. That's all they want in their coward constitutions. For you to fail. The biggest thing I have learned since embarking on this site to record my progress in creative works is that you can never lead anything up to anyone but you. Literally, colleges, churches, the government and many other institutions are not your friend. They just foster environments and do things just to try and make you fail. I am not going to go into the examples but that is just how reality is.
People can convince theirselves of freedom behind lesser ideas and goals and doing whatever everyone is doing but truly that is to deny what is true for a person individually to achieve alone and do theirselves. I think that when you always try to be like the other people and the other folks of the world, you never truly push yourself to who you came truly become.
I thank the great folks of which may view the blog since 2018 and basically give no fucks to supporting me. Really much, worked under pressure before then at an increasing rate and then a much steeper rate. Oh, yea, because people actually have to do things for a living. I thank people for not giving a fuck about me. Who needs a girlfriend, bestfriend or even people who you can rely on. Not me. Never me. I am stronger than the rest. For whatever reason people choose to not support me it is because I am not some piece of shit kiss ass to whatever is going on pop culture and let culture and/or people dictate my life. I have many stories on why a person should not be such a kiss ass but yet-none of them seem to reach people. None of them inspire them but just repress them to value what little cowardly shit they can even do. I mean, continue to read this fucking shit and like wonder, why
" no comics are out".
I don't think anyone who I encountered or read this site since 2018 even wants to see any comics but it does not matter because that group was so small it can never represent the population out in the real world. If this comes across as bitter, I clearly don't give a fuck because people have belittled my work when people of lesser efforts get more things put behind them. They can make money simply by appealing and abusing the interests of folks in pop culture and whatever. This is not just another "artist site". No one will ever be honest about anything of their experiences as I will. They when given success will forget about the dark days and if ever realizing that they have forgotten these days will write very bad narratives. To be truthful, a person has a quality of life they want to be behind and the way social media runs today just makes people idiots about their own lives and warps them away from their lives by making them believe commercial success at any cost is okay. At any cost being in which people are made to think they are somewhat to have an reimagined past completely from what happened before and thus just become a total different person. A person who is far removed from genuinity and supposes ideas that are brutally disconnected from reality. I think that I rather appreciate that no bought anything so I never would be trapped in that realm of mediocrity. Only will be pushed farther and real much people can keep their money. They can keep their bad wishes and their evil goals too. They can shove it all.
I am just to say that really much a person is disheartened no matter how much they try from the detractors, there are just too many detractors in general to give a fuck about even supporting anything you do. No one will ever buy one fucking thing because you cannot leave things into the hands of people. You got to brainwash them that this is what they want and guess what that is the total "ethical" advertisements there and here you have mainly unless people expect a sequel but alas a person in total is just very sad that people just diss the works I put my efforts into and really just make things harder than they got to be because in reality is a market free when people are indoctrinated to hate your works by who you are, the art style not being what's popular and never reading the works? Its is not a free market. Its almost as if a state run market where only two companies and few stragglers that parody the two companies even win! It sick.
Here I am put into a deep and dark place when I don't have to be. The world does not have to be like this but people want the suffering. They want you to fail. I will not be giving people that success. They literally expect it out of a brainwashed and privileged context and never even have earned that at all. You just have to learn that really there are not many artists I actually care about on the net because they are doing stuff that is contrary to how I aspire to live. I don't live like a rodent fending for scraps, no I am the eagle and really much with and without the support of people for good and for the bad-I will reach my goals. I am to say all this because I may not post often anymore on this site as to have anything that would be privy to those who cannot read complex works and just settle for mediocrity. I think that a person has been holding theirselves back by not writing better works because a person must always pander to people who literally have limited interest in bettering theirselves and intellect. The people like that make me no money and don't support my goals. So, yea-I am not going to make this site the most decipherable one for an idiot. Its just these discussions on twitter with some people that were the almost last two fucking straws. There are too many ignorant racists on twitter and frankly I am tired of the " poor me racist" thing. If you make other people's lives hell-no one is just going to tolerate it. In that sense, I don't have to belittle myself like most artists on the net who dig for scraps lower than their worth and never are up to a challenge. I am an eagle and I will come out of the dark places people incessantly me and come back with fervor.
You have to realize, I thought I could foster a community in summer 2018. This was after I graduated with an associates degree in graphic design. I thought that if I just tried to be more sociable with people-mainly with women in person it would lead to good company. But no, there is nothing good enough for the impressment that is. No matter how hard you try-the only good thing that insures victory is just getting things done and leaving nothing to chance. When I tell you that I am to write about 2017-I am to write about every fucking thing under the mother fucking sun. There be some lies that you believe in that get you nowhere, that are stupid and almost get you killed. I don't believe this assertions is a delusion when I see I could have been like all these black men killed on tv for the privilege of bigots to tolerate their stupid fucking evil ideas. We give tolerance to the wrong people and yes-2017 is the year that deep down I realized there was no one I could date in which would not become an obstacle to my goals. Not one person but yet a person in summer 2018 would dare dream the future was bright. Even if a person surely passed the threshold of talking which was like throwing yourself to a death in trusting another person with your fucking dignity; they would always return the favor by just trying to ruin your fucking life. I might have held onto hope through 2019, that after all my hard work in my works and just anything of trying to be good social person things would work out-they never did. I would still be waiting for a chance to even be accepted by another person today if I never gave up. I would still be waiting on one person who would respect me and my goals but there is apparently no one like that out there.
Time and time again, place comfort in these rather pop culture ideas or anything that seems mundane but only to get people in art and other things to say, " we don't want you or your creativity". Ultimately, by 2020 so badly would a person just be disrespected that they would refuse to speak to anyone and well you could never speak to anyone even then because of the pandemic but alas- realize that you have too much trauma to trust people in the social or artist regard. I mean, the last commission I did, I was supposed to get $700 dollars but did the son of a bitch pay it? No, they fucking walked and this is when I was graduating and instead of focusing on really important shit-all I got was nothing. Treated so badly by people in the past just trying to stick your fingers in the social dating waters-that at the end you could be a loyal dog but everyone would refuse to even be bothered by you. Creative dreams are not the only dreams I have had. Tons of romantic dreams just died and died and died and died over the 8 years and not in any natural form either. It is because people inspire hate and just think to do the worse they can to a person's romantic life.
This is all for ever trying to stick your fingers into the social waters just like anyone to see if you could find the one, the girlfriend and whatever the fuck. Whenever I see people just refuse to realize anything of the reality of the things in which I experience and dare to silently appreciate this site-I just have to think back to being civil towards other people. You deal with great abuse and just hatred while mentally you are messed up from ever trying to stick your fingers into the romantic waters just for an institution and a person at the head of to try to enforce their hateful and racist values upon anyone you can encounter in the little domain of education they control.
They have the capital and the little ladies want false promises they think those in power behind education can fulfill but just at the end of the day some people at the top just want to make fools of people and just have a bunch of peons and destroy people's lives and yes romantic lives which have nothing to do with them. Honestly, the whole perception of artists being something belittling to do and down under is what people of education want. That is how they act and how they arrange the programs and how every person who is an artist pretty much behaves too. I am to say that at the end of the day, people who are easily swayed by the powers that be want nothing to do with you as an artist or dreamer. They think to delve the worst upon you and this is behavior learned from a racist and degrading top. I don't think I would ever forgive an artist who just is an idiot and does not understand the value of perceptions and that they contribute to artists being seen as lesser than thou desirables. Yet, I do have to contemplate, if a person can be swayed by "rewards" which by the way are illegal but no one gives a fuck in a corrupt education system-would they have been a good partner in the first place. The answer is fuck no.
I come to understand that no matter what woman would ever come across my path and I have seen so many woman only because many people will always be spurred to betray you as if you are a detestable bug of sort by some perceived reward and benefit they will get from education. There is no one woman, I would ever give up creating anything for. You have to see that really much a person has been hounded and there could be tons of people who have an interest in you but they rather have power and/or rewards than you acting as if treating you bad for your race and goals will buy them brownie points to succeed in school. But it only just makes them contemptible hateful jerks who never realize how greatly they harm a person. I cannot say that the education system is not a wingman in how many people turn tail because of its "best wishes" but truly just fucks up your fucking life. Where you could have had at least many girlfriends over eight years and even some friends too-everything is cut down to zero. These days, I just realize how much a trauma I have on even speaking to a woman who is a stranger from any fucking place because lord knows how if she at benefitted from a corrupt education system and saw nothing wrong it with at all and then connected still to one of these fucked up places. I think that I rather keep on reaching a goal than settling for little and temporary bliss. Let me tell you in all the LadyQuest stories I hated being the only person doing the work to get to a goal that the other person was too cowardly to even do but they would send the fucking signals in the first place. I just thought that things could not stay forever in a fucked up way where these people in college would still be trying to "turn you in" for a reward. Agh, for some cunts, just making a whole fucking scene to be racist to a person is a victory in their book that their culture of racism works and that people are beneath them but yet its just an echo chamber.
I found myself in later 2020 just repeating the same shit over and over again on this site to please the people, fight the aggressors and just tons of unnecessary shit. Do you really need to work on 20 works in a summer and still people don't buy anything and online doubt your anything of humanity and prowess behind art. There in 2019, just worked myself to the bone just to get to school to see the same shit happening again. Whilst the stuff at the new school at first was not as bad-things were broken for the start and honestly; a person just realized they had to take things into their own hands to make them better just like in the summer. I think that in later 2020 I realized I could take things into my own hands and still have success but not have to do things so hard. No tolerance for repeats was the goal. I mean, to say that anything that would cause anything of the past to occur had to be cut out and removed. I decided that I would just keep on writing about the past unless I dictated what happened each day to extreme detail. There would be no talking to any women no matter how much they give you the puppy eyes. I am sure to say that I am not an incel but I just cannot trust a stranger after all the fucking shit in the past. I don't like men so the only people who can get under the romantic corner would be women. You could say, "give people a chance" but I have been there and done that and really it just slows me down greatly. I mean; some people I wish I never met today. If a person could go back to 2013, I would ensure I never met them at all cause frankly-they just fucked over some great years of my life. Harsh as it may be and how badly a me in the past wanted to be accepted by people, I realize I just don't need just any some dumb bitch off the side of the road. Not to be against women but some people who are women aren't using their biologically larger brains. I just really realized even in this year, would never trade a possible chance for romance with a person I already know would hate me. I just know there is no chance of anything going right because it never has gone right and won't go right because institutions still have their carrying power over the pawns and the people. I literally don't want some dumb fuck kissing the ass of a university that made my life fucking hell or even being any type of sympathetic or a fan of it. Clearly enough, I have made conscious choices to change what I have been dealt and it has worked.
I am making good works that I actually like of the past and making use of the past ideas even if no one gives a fuck. Honestly, the numbers on the ideas salvaged from the whole damned eternal shit show of the past aren't high but a person must get these things out to move on with their lives. An ungrateful group of people might not realize that but I could literally care the less. There are things I am to say that are within my control and always I could just nuke everything on this account I have as in make everything private, shut down anything connected to the account and just start over somewhere else and frankly you kinda have to do that every once and while when people aren't so receptive of you but always give to others who don't even make a honest effort of thinking for theirselves. I think that people would miss the Jamie Hinte personality and all the artwork that might just be seen in some corporate product later on and not in such in an intimate setting. I give so much and people return so little and I believe that I have the power to change that. I don't want to be a toxic blogger or whatever but I am tired of the internet as it is and just society in general. I don't have to have a blog at all or publicly record anything when no respect me truly but will triumph people who names are literally Dream and Scheme.
Openly I have been fighting a literal secret war. That really the forces that be are just stripping any natural audience I could get and just trying to enforce a narrative that I am " wrong" because I am not like what ever "sheep artists" are doing. I fear that Twitter is just trying to enforce uniformity in what artists can and cannot do to be successful. Essentially with a dislike button that others can see, people can be bullied to just conform with others or just be attacked to extinction. Its sick these tech geniuses have no real world thought implications. Since 2018 really or you can say since spring 2014, at least one external party of some sort has been trying to shut down this site. Could it be the intimidation from peers? Could it be the intimidation from schools despite me posting nothing about them they have any right to bug me ever the fuck about( but they got to keep their hidden secrets and crimes underwrap and when anyone is smart enough to realize they aren't perfect welp that is their motive enough to attack) anything? Or the tech giants just killing the audience you have acquired over 6 years in just a snap of the fingers to trigger an explosion to take down google + and cause everyone to just float off into no where and forget your site because they never bookmarked it and/or did not want to and/or just forgot always expecting Google + to be there. It could be all of the above and no one know this is going on behind the scenes. The notice of twitter even doing this experimental shit is enough for me to just say enough. I am so sick and so tired of being pushed off the internet by the powers that be. Again, they literally could just leave you the fuck alone but choose to destroy your standings because they don't want you to succeed seriously. Since everyone makes it about me then truly it is about me. They have to make it a point to diss me when its not necessary. You, a third party don't have to be savage. You, girl and/or girls don't have to be so evil to think that I have done you anything when I never did but only tried to be a good person outright. You, the viewer don't have to be such a bitch pushing people into these corners because you are mindwashed. I mean, at this point who gives a fuck if anyone is offended-I am offended greatly that whenever I make the effort and try to be close and social and working with the society of people-the same society of people just backstabs and does nothing for me.
Alas, strike one folks. If I cannot by my magic even turn a profit on anything after I worked so hard to make a bunch of comics; I will make this site private and just try again and not ever mention where I am going. I don't expect anyone to read this to give a real fuck because it clear people, that I live in a different reality than most people. People just want to endear the worst when it can be glorious. I am so very fucking tired of that. So very tired that you could not understand really and I wrote this to be kind because I could literally just private everything and then just leave to new pastures. It would be a real shame if you even enjoyed this site and tomorrow you just could not get in or enjoy the adventure I am taking to create all these different comics and accomplish my dream and all my unique stories. I just cannot make a false face, tell any lies about the reality of things and just things of that nature because really I give people the trust that I can be accepted and what they do? Try to place me down on the ground like a bug and step on my neck and not even shudder to let go. That's how vicious people are. They never will apologize either when that is what they think should become of you especially as a black person. I am done with it.
Just to say that if you stick around on this site, things in the day to day narratives will not be pretty. They won't simply because all people want to do is destroy time and time again.
Comments
Post a Comment