a conversation on the Nov 1.

 11/1/16, 7:23 PM

Jamie

did you ever watch the show chaotic or collect its cards, random story

Anna

No I've never heard of those!

Jamie

LOL. I did a comic book project on the series in hopes to archive it and possibly bring it back.

Anna

That's cool! What else have you been up to?

Jamie

Trying to color an old comic I did earlier this year, but using the paper medium version and coloring it on the computer.

Anna

That sounds really interesting !

Jamie

I would show it but it is kinda of profane and I did not like the art I went with.

was for this:http://www.lezhin.com/en/page/contest


The 2nd Lezhin US Comic Contest

Growing Together!

lezhin.com

Jamie

Actually the first

But if you win three one of the three slots they'll hire you to make their form of comics.

Anna

Oh wow that's super cool!!!

Hopefully you do well!!

Jamie

I did enter a comic this time. Idk if I will win, but they are likely not to pick the same contenders as they did before, they probably have noticed americans are not that motivated at all

Anna

Haha i mean I'd say a good chunk of Americans are motivated just most of the attention goes to the ones that aren't

Jamie

Wow. that is an idea

You can enter as writer and artist partners too.

Anna

Oh that's cool too!

Jamie

You could enter too.

Anna

Oh no I'm not into that sort of thing

Jamie

sad.

but okay.

Jamie

yestertime, I asked your birthday, how old are you?

Anna

Yeah and 19!!

I'll be the big 20 in 8 months!

Jamie

holy shit, Im 21.

Wow. I did not expect you to be so young, not to beat the badger.

Anna

Nice! And yeah that happens people have told me I seem older

Jamie

everyone thinks I look like a child. But I am like how.

Anna

Really? I mean I am awful with guessing age but I thought you'd be around my age or older, I just assumed everyone unless someone is noticeably older

Jamie

Well thats because you are an actual person who cares about people.

They just assign tags and names to mess with people.

Anna

Well yeah but I don't think it's that bad I mean some people just do look younger or older than they really are

11/1/16, 10:37 PM

Jamie

well always, if don't see this till tomorrow I hope you have a good day and a good night. This is the time you usually sleep, from our last conversations I believe.

Anna

Haha yeah I was just about to go to bed, goodnight!!

Jamie

goodnight, sweet dreams


Comments

Popular Posts