Dessacrow Academy progress.

 End of tough times.

So yea, I have completed in detail much of the November month. I can only talk about three more days in detail because I will create a comic for the thanksgiving break and yea, something with the Dessacrow Academy work is that I went back to fall 2014 to record things that happened then. The reason why I would speak to things in a comic format after the three days is because I cannot write so heavily about my own family. It would be better just to a have a visual context and then add it in the final work of Dessacrow Academy. Meaning that these comics will only be seen if you buy the work! I, instead of just doing fall 2014 will be doing fall 2015 in the span of what I actually attempted. This will make a better Dessacrow Academy work infinitely. 

Greatly, a person should understand that this is a very complicated story but really it is from real life. Nothing I write did not happen but I may be missing quite a few things in actuality. No one is perfect or can remember everything 100 %. Which is why pictures and other stuff from the time period tell the entire story.


Comments

Popular Posts