Halloween Day Mystical Day

     The day I came down from the top after reading the Spidergirl comic I saw this person rather what I left out was that because it was so foggy that I bumped into them. Rather I said, " sorry". 

     They said, " it's okay".  We then for a moment peered in each others eyes then moved along. I wondered who they were but I had to get to the class early I reasoned, maybe I would. But I was being foolish, I should have just jumped at the opportunity but yet somewhat did not want to call attention to some folks watching us to create any mischief. Listen I say, some people are freaks as they have nothing to do but mire in stuff that is none of their business.

    I later came too early to class and noticed I should have just skipped to know who this gilr was and if I could get her number. Alas, a person did not want to fail and you could only get three absences in that class and also the teacher took away if you came late from your participation points. The literal shit of stupid classes and circumstances that make you miss out on the good chances there are.


Notice how in my conversation with Anna, I never once even mentioned this girl and that being because Anna was not really my friend but just someone I was working to get off my back. I mean, its kinda clear from there how fucked up the social situation was.

Comments

Popular Posts