Nov 14 Monday

 14  Monday

I published Jiapanga on this day. Maybe in the computer lab.

At 5;52pm at the main building, I recollected my thoughts as it had been a relentless day of vicious people and I had to move so many times to not cause a conflict. I also saw the girl that I liked had a boyfriend and I believe this was the day I just sat at the table unable to help this girl who had dropped her paper and expected me to help her. Yet I suffering under the injury and feeling like I was going to seize could do nothing but let her go. I began to realize how things became like this. Where was the girl with the hat. I had seen her around and she had been nearest Becky that one time I was trying to ask her out, zooming on by. I just reflected. This was another day I stayed at the school for a long freaking time. I watched the sunset at the top, I was depressed. I stayed in the mainly empty main building and then went outside and then looking for reflections and answers went to the administration building. I was picked up at 6:28pm that day.

I recollected that my efforts to get hired at freepik failed. Upwork and freelancer were a waste of my time. I had started the effort of the Wild World then. It was not to be continued beyond November.At 8;49pm I took pictures of the next serial/part of Mind Games of the time period. I believe I started to work on the effort that day because why not?

Mon. 11/14/2016

Everything I wasted my time on was literally a waste of time. But I will not be discourage

Mon. 11/14/2016 at 7:44pm

Everything I wasted my time on was literally a waste of time.

But I will not be discouraged.

There will be a mindgames comic and its already done in its first series.

The freepik did not like my content. But that's all good and all.

Upwork and freelancer are a basic waste of time, yet I will not be discouraged. Not at all, will this fight be for naught.

\
11/14/16, 8:43 PM

Jamie

hey.

Comments

Popular Posts