Nov Saturday the 12th!
Saturday the 12th.
I woke up and set out to watch anime. I essentially did this and went to the local park. I drew probably some images and drawings that day but I did not post them. Alas, there is not much in which I can tell you about this day but I was still thinking about what I did the day before. Truly, it was then I realized that I was making a come back true and true. I could not let down at all.
I believe I read Dorohedoro's recent chapters and then talked to Anna.
11/12/16, 9:55 PM
Jamie
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Dorohedoro
That is a link to the comic in english.
This is a link of what it is about visually.https://www.google.com/search?q=dorehedoro&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
dorehedoro - Google Search
google.com
Tell me what you think?
Anna
I can see the resemblance!
Or like the similarities
I really love your coloring
It all goes so nicely together!
Jamie
haa.. yes. It does. lol
I can't contain my laughter.
Thank you. I worked on that for like a week and then stopped finished it today.
yea. its rare to find anyone who draws like me. So I was surprised when I found the comic.
Anna
Yeah I bet that's exciting and that's great!
Jamie
I have an ideal society vision.
where people can learn their supposed craft and then come together in groups and make each members craft better just by fellowship.
that is what this reminds me of.
Anna
Yeah i could definitely see that! Alright I gotta go study for a test and then call it a night so I'm gonna say bye now. I'll talk to you later, have a good night!
Jamie
You too, I enjoyed talking to you this day.
Have a great day tomorrow.
( I actually meant this.)
Comments
Post a Comment