Nov 2
2 Wednesday
For some reason around 9:14am, I was in the backyard before school and took some pictures quickly. I think I went out there to escape the trap I was in. As well to prepare myself for that place I was going to go Thursday. I took one picture on the way there that would later match the pictures taken of the music building at 6;14pm from the PAC. There is to be said passing underneath was a brown haired dude and a blonde haired girl as I took these pics. These people just looked at me normally and went about their day. That was a thank you really.
The interactive media class was getting boring and I was fearing that the interactive teacher would turn sour as much of the graphic design faculty did. I am to say I never saw this teacher around after this semester and maybe she returned and I never knew but yet I think I would have known as later would be present for nearly every single day the next semester over. I kept doting on the girl with green hair but there was no natural way to just start speaking with her and yes I was intimidated by those girls who where peering at me all campy crazy.
These were the days I began to stay later at the school. I was still there by 6:14 pm and yea that is to say not one person cared enough to get me until it was at most convenient to them. Making you kinda just feel very hated for no real reason at all. Not having a car shouldn't be a crime.
I later tried to contact Anna around 9:48 pm after reading manga and yet she was not there. I am to say a person was not even serious about having any type of friendship or anything more with this person. I suspected this person and their friends were the people spreading the rumors about me around the campus ( I later found out that it was in part Anna and her friends doing this shit). Alas, I at that time knew that deep down she and her friends were trouble but what if I was wrong and they were just nice people yer a person would never know if they never talked to the person in question. Let me tell you, this person called Anna was creating unnecessary trouble. She was not a nice person and she was really fake. You could only speak in a low tone to this person and if you ever got angry and assertive-well you would speak to them no more. I literally pissed this person off the last time I would speak to them in early spring 2017 but in all truth-I had learned all I needed to know about this person. Truly, they were just making random people attack you and really the whole thing was just terrible as they pretended to be your friend all through this whilst you knew what they were doing. Else they were at all completely responsible at all for people's behavior at the school. No, they just added greatly into it.
When I slammed the door that I was not going to be their bitch-they just got angry. I really made it my effort at the end to push how badly they made me feel the whole time. I called them "girl" which they really did not like. They were like 19 years old and stuff like that. People at 19 years old think they own the world seriously. I mean I was only 21 at the time but this person was not smart and just not making the right decisions to reach her goals and I mocked her about that in the last conversation. Because a person had to break the shitty connection to this person up. They were just a toxic person and seriously were out there to do some harm to me. I mean, would you spread rumors about a family member in public enough for people to take these rumors seriously to attack you?
I am to say that this person was only a friend in a very fake sense and really much she was not despite how nice everything went for a time but this person literally just pressed things to be into the worst. To clearly be looking at what they were doing was only necessary to mitigate the social damage they were doing at school. They were so proud to be doing this shit too as their true behavior was revealed in spring 2017 when I would not be their bitch.
It was upon looking at some youtube music videos that I realized that school and its whole social atmosphere was just a waste. Do people, teachers, family members and else other people just try to say that college years are years that you won't forget or are the best years when you are in highschool? College I realized in its social sense was way misadvertised. You had too many evil people walking around and people proud that they were evil. I was fine just in my room alone. I did not need to socialize with people. No one could add into what I already knew and really much what was I even learning this semester, I pondered? Nothing, and really much the way I was injured virtually nearly to death was just apart of a ruthless barren and virtueless social system in the surrounding colleges. It was just what they wanted for people like me, creatives to be find fault in their selves and creativity and just in general their own existence. Truly, those art classes in combination to the treatment that had long been apart of the higher education system ever since I had gone since 2013 was just a hell a person never wanted to be by and was completely unnecessary. It had not helped me at all-college in any real shape or form. Anything that was done was self motivated. No one could add any value. Passing these classes, talking to people and protecting yourself from people with no boundaries or respect for you was all your responsibility. It is from here I begun to realize that truly a person just needed to credits from education but never will I say that this shit was something to look forward to or the pinnacle of your life.
Openly, all I needed to do was get back into peak condition, throw off the chains in which I had been living under that college would be good and just get my goals accomplished. Ergo if a place like college so gets in your way as what happened in fall 2016 and it just allowing a ton of abuse at you-like those two art classes by the racist lady; maybe when you get back to normal you will work to conserve life from falling into the bottomless moral pits in which college inspires in many people. Why did people think they could try to antagonize me at the campus? It is because they believed they were going to get away with it. That it was okay to just try to brutalize a person and get away with it. I think that truly colleges need to answer to what occurs on their grounds and how they tolerate racist and toxic environments.
The thing is that I was no longer playing around. I would not just let people do whatever and just think they had gotten away it all. That is why I current record things that happened in the past, of course.
Comments
Post a Comment