No holding back!
So yea, the tablet was not well calibrated yesterday and so certain things are drawn less than what they are usually. I have taken some great time to restart my rare and one of the kind Mischief program. I mean, Mischief is a program in which was something you could get since 2016 but they quickly pulled the plug later on in later 2019 I believe. There is no more mischief and I have about two copies of the thing and yea, it is the only drawing program I use. Some people will never support Apple to buy the dumb program such as Procreate. I mean fuck Apple, that is a company I will never buy anything from. They shove their shit phones where the sun does not shine. I mean get real, man. Alas, Mischief is the only program I will draw with. What is the point of tech if it cannot recreate your drawing style with the least amount of effort? Mischief was such a great program but really; it will only be for sages and sages who know how to save.
Alas; there will be more comics upcoming and they will continue what I started the prior. There will be no holding back!
Comments
Post a Comment