Have I done wrong to anyone?
Have I done wrong to anyone?
The answer is no, the real thing I did was wrong was calling people out of their behavior and how I would not accept that shit and no one should. Such would to belittle their life and think of some lesser humane shit as some type of god. Ridiculous stuff it would be if you actually did just fall on your knees to praise these false "gods" in their own minds and egoes. Having the power to embrace something and then realize they just cannot follow through with them. Realizing that they are shitty people and lashing out at others who called them out on their bullshit. I never did any wrong to anyone really much as far as a frisbee can be thrown. They own and only benefited to bother and smother people deeply to what level of mutual attention a person of society could attain. No one is going to deal with people who openly can never use their minds to see the true world. No, no one will. And so why would I? To kiss the ass of the filthy? I will never.
Comments
Post a Comment