Assortment of MK MZODERN at its Finest in a 2017 context.

 Let's look back on some past posts of MK MZODERN that tell of some sort of struggle, dealing with 2017 or from the consequences of it in some form or fashion.


Talking about 2017 early(winter/spring) in February 2020. (kubnik)

In all contexts, this is before there was a problem with a global pandemic and well it really does not change what is to be written but for all sakes and purposes it happens in a time before the current happenstance.

Nice story about people I met in winter/spring 2019. (bubnik)

I am sure to say some people racist tendencies peak more and are revealed any time any focus needs to be applied to "black people are people".

Generalized the happenings that happened in 2017. (kubnik)

Really much a map to what would happen in the year and nothing more, written in 2019.

Nicer people in the nicest places. (Hubnik)

Originally when I started 2019, was trying for a MK MZODERN Universe Express, it never actually happened then because I for one did not want to give up precious ideas into the wild tundras that never give any money back in return. Alas, realized that I could just do the ideas later on in a different time period of sorts. You would think from how I wrote this that people in 2019 were nice people, they weren't and I was misguided alot.

A Real Candid Post. (link)

I wrote this in October 2017 I think. Really much tired of being pushed around and treated like shit in the whole educational aspects or rather in higher education and really engaged in what the meanings of things actually were.

The 1st person narrative of winter.spring 2017 (link)

Carry On Like Its All Good is basically a response to what levels of indifference and just pure evil I came across in winter/spring 2017. Its written pretty much in May 2017 and is the closest I could get to a narrative of that time talking about winter/spring 2017. Folks better much once May came and went, I was no longer focusing on Winter/spring 2017 and just did not want to be bothered, albeit later on realize I should have written somethings before I went on about my way but it was just not happening because of my emotional state. Oft I did sneak one in and just decided I would do it justice later on.

The Venomous Atmosphere vented. (link)

More thoughts;I went onto to write another piece in the similar time period as the prior but more centered on how everything was a disappointment and feelings about the times I had experienced. I am to say I had great hopes from winter/spring 2017 but they were all dashed and I just had to bring everything of a substance to a brightness in which I could succeed. Literally enough folks, discrimination is much an unnecessary act that takes away the ability of earnest kindness, doing acts onto others and just people  recognizing that if they cannot treat people well-they should not be with them. Why in the world's name do you think many white christian men can be so abusive to their spouses? They think they are entitled to people and really cannot ever recognize they should treat them well. Alas even further, if you ever possess a christian faith and go out of your way to harm people for no reason than the sake of their skin, really much-keep the whole idea of "helping others" as the advent of your "faith" and shove it down your fucking throat. Literally much christians never help people or do what is right when they can do what is right and truly live up to that virtue of "helping others". In the current situation in the United States, its the so called "christians" refusing to do the bare minimal to help in the fight against covid 19 by wearing a mask.

Comments

Popular Posts