MK MZODERN recent progress.

 Recent MK MZODERN. 

I think its nice to recap what has so far happened this year and what I intend to do next with the site.

Okay so mainly at the start of the year was focused on working on Coney Erish and New Castle story events.  I worked alot on alot of extra projects like Altar Pained Starfight and more. Did a small review of early 2017 when I did the project of Corp Corp again. Noticeably worked on Technogothica. Mindgames and the 1886 MK MZODERN ideals. I restarted an effort to make the MM culture magazines and cover what happened in each time period or would be magazine. In the same time period worked on Mysterious and Changer from 2017 and colored the comic twice and rendered it twice. I finished the Mysterious and Changer 2017 work albeit could not have success selling it on a restrictive, blacklisting and faulty third party online selling web service.This was all before the epidemic came.

 Now basically, things just would keep getting worse with the epidemic as you should recognize and really much my freedoms to movement eventually became staggered to where the only places I would go would be a park to exercise and that is basically it.This kinda of slowed things down where you had to be so restrictive with where you go and how much time you spend. Alas, I am to say there is something of me just continuing on what I was doing before. I started to work on Mysterious and Changer again. I worked on Shark on Campus. Continued the mm culture magazine effort and especially worked on the wintertribes works which significantly improved my health greatly and I mean that literally, it improved my freaking health to not have those ideas held up in me. I started Styles of Beautiful Women. Worked on older ideas from 2016. Work on a documentary project.

Over what would be the summer and worsening estates in Texas, first preempted by a seeming " increasing welfare and one where you don't have to care about the corona virus" and then a terrible reopening plan and one which panned the local authority of elected leaders for nonsense of suicidal actions-things just got worse but I am to say I did alot still. I actually covered what happened in winter/spring 2017 to a better detail and that itself was a massive effort. I made whole comics for the effort to explain the happenings in a place.I worked on Mysterious and Changer up to the third volume or part of the third volume.  Worked on Cosmica again to its 2nd part. Attempted to work on a recap of summer 2017 and it worked for one day in drawing but else in writing and of other projects like Heavy Hitters and Lighters, it did well.  I created Universe Express' 2nd volume and completed the first volume if not added into a third volume which became a fourth volume. Continued to work on the Styles of Beautiful Women. Worked on the Unknown project for two weeks. Started writing again about 2013 for some reason. Worked on Magma 109 and then Maxim this week. And basically could have said to have done more in this summer but yea this is essentially what has happened this year.

Alot of stuff and well, I was in college for much of the months. So basically I have been doing alot this year and that will not change most likely.

Continued MK MZODERN

All this year I have been on a journey. Yes, it is to be said, a journey to rectify the past and delve what happened down to each detail and recover lost projects. It is not an easy task to ever even accomplish but yet I have tried to do it and have been pretty successful at doing it albeit  find it hard to publish many things which I know will be taken for granted. I am just behind the idea that really free content for stuff that is hard to extract is just wrong. Namely, I have only been able to release colored pages that were already released on the site prior and if I added anything in that was not there, let's just say it proves that it will be taken for granted.

However if you place a bit of ceremony behind things I believe that people will actually get it and understand it. Oft to set up an event and a branding function is tiring in addition to an effort that is very strenuous, so what does a person do? Continue writing notes on what happens with progress. 

As of today, I will begin gathering all 2017 works just like I did with those from 2016 and pushing them into completion all the while focusing on the actual backgrounds of these works and the narrative of 2017 year as it actually was. This will get me to where I am supposed to be and improve my health significantly. And there will be more works.

Alas, there are more works to come from MK MZODERN, works long hindered but no more.

Comments

Popular Posts