WJT age 13yrs.

 I experienced a throbbing headache.

I made a doctor's appointment.

Dr. Uranus diagnosed me with tonsillitis.

I am cured of tonsillitis.

Dr. Uranus cured my tonsillitis.

I told my friend, Donya, that she's money.

She told me that I am stellar.

My friend Gaylord, and I discussed how it's illegal to marry your cousin in Utah unless both people are over 65 years old of course. My friend Donya and I went to get wild with the cows at a local petting zoo's grand opening party.

I went to a Kesha concert with my friend, Gaylord.

I told my friend, Kaylee, that she is unique.

She told me that I'm bright.

I went to blow bubbles with my friend, Dymar.

So it turns out both female friends like him, the character yet if you are to date them it will never turn out well folks but may be the only time to do so yet you risk them become an non friend and non ex and frankly them marrying someone else is better than losing them as a friend.

Happiness 100%

Health 100%

Smarts 100%

Looks. 91%

Comments

Popular Posts