WJT age 18

 My niece Briona moved out.

My niece, Briona graduated from highschool.

My niece, Carrie, graduated from highschool.

I graduated from highschool.

I applied to university and was accepted.

I was awarded a scholarship to university.

I started a university program in music.

My friend, Phoebe and I had a conversation about the time I got turned on by a mannequin.

A doctor named Julius hired you as a tutor for 30 hours. $450. Quick Cash.

You went to the theater to see "Angel Behind You". 5 stars.

Your enjoyment; 10/10

I went to the theater to see "Angel Behind You".

I am going to get him to hook up but not with any of his friends but a woman called Nicole Little who has red short hair, pale complexion and is 8/10 in looks.

Safe Sex

Things are getting hot with Nicole Little and you're thinking about safe sex.

She says she is on birth control. What will you do?

Use a condom anyway.

Don't use a condom.

* Don't use a condom*

I decided to have a one night stand with Nicole Little. I practiced unsafe sex.

Folks in real life, use condoms but in this game; don't as really it is hell to have children just from one individual and actually adds stress to the character.

We all got needs.

You had a one night stand with Nicole Little.

She asked you if you think she is a slut.

Your enjoyment 6/10

Her enjoyment 5/10

So basically none of the friends give a damn what happens if you sleep with someone. I mean it seems like the friends have peer pressure in this game now and can frown at you for having sex with many different people.

Flocking Together

You and Your friend Donya wore your sexiest swimsuits for some fun in the sun at a pool party.

Your enjoyment 1/10

Her enjoyment 0/10

My friend, Donya and I both got second-degree sunburns when we spent several scantily clad hours baking under the sun at a pool party.

O, I got him a job and guess where it is at; University of Houston.

The grind begins.

Welcome to University of Houston!

Job; Research Assistant

Employer; University of Houston

Hourly Rate; $15

Weekly Hours;9

I was hired to work 9 hours a week as a research assistant for University of Houston. They're paying me $15 an hour. 

I called my friend, Donya, tough.

Ava Browser

Hook Up

You have an opportunity to have a one night stand with a girl named Ava Browser.

What will you do?

Looks; 4/10

Take her to bed.

No, I'm not into that.

This woman has brown skin, glasses and two buns.

*take her to bed*

Safe Sex

Things are getting hot with Ava Browser and you're thinking about safe sex.

No condoms are available.

What will you do?

Just for tonight

You had a one night stand with Ava Browser.

Your enjoyment;2/10

Her enjoyment; 1/10

I decided to have one night stand with Ava Browser.

I practiced unsafe sex.

I decided to have one night stand with Aaliyah Zhang ( darker skin, no glasses, short brown hair)

I practiced unsafe sex.


I thought this time it would help to see the different dialogues of the game.


I went for a bike ride with my friend, Kaylee.

Katie Bailey (darker pale, short yellow hair, blue eyes).

I decided to have a one night stand with Katie Bailey.

I practiced unsafe sex. 

Your enjoyment; 2/10

Her enjoyment; 8/10

The character did not seem to enjoy it.


I do wonder if people will think I am women hating because I make the character have sex with so many women. But its not only the men characters, it is the woman characters as well. But who cares, this is just a game but I would not be alarmed if someone leveled an accusation at me "just because".


Comments

Popular Posts