Educational Blunders part 2
So one day I was basically dropped off in that place. I never thought I would ever be going again. Near the damn dorm of disasters. I akin remembered it was built especially for people in my year of fall 2013. Oh, how time had passed. I am to say that the passing of time for everyone who went to live in that building did not pass well. None of those people were my friends, I realized in just that time and through the time since 2013. All they did was place a target on by back and started shooting.
I went to a building to contact some information about where I was supposed to go and make my way over there. It was near the administrative buildings. I had to wait a long while before I was called. There were people waiting on tours. The financial aid building was packed as usual and the people unhappy. The guy and girl at the front desk were as forced diversity as one of those pamphlets these schools like to hand out to say, " they are for everyone". I never felt as if this place was ever for me. Nope. I just wanted, I drew and I looked out of the window and boy was this place just heated with the spectors of past and present and current strife as if it was a brainwashing camp for malice by the tour guide and another side which I cannot bring up now. I literally do not dismiss the worth of education but I believe that this University is one the most snaky and conniving son of bitch places and other places aren't as malicious and at least give people a far shot.
I literally had come to see if I was accepted in the place on the week of my birthday. It was like the Wednesday before it I believe. I went down into this office across where I was sitting and you know with this person on the computer told me in a few seconds in which I could have learned by a computer and courtesy email. I mind you that the fee to get in this application was about 70 dollars and each of the transcripts was to total together 55 dollars or somewhere amongst that amount. Meaning you spent 125 dollars in total! I mean it is sick to say that this woman who seemed to be distraught on how disorganized the system was at the school that I as the student even had to travel to the school to ask her about if I got in or not. Basically, she said, "no, you did not get in". In the visual drawing today, I made her say, " I am so sorry" but that is to be sarcastic but she seemed as if she wanted to say that yet probably was stopped by her "fierce loyalty" to this autocratic chinese government looking place. I mean to say that she was forced to display an image in which was not honestly truly to the contextual situations any people would come to register if they were in their right fucking minds. Can I say a "fucking right minds".
I left, the whole venture was a waste of time but was it? I then saw someone who just remind me of when I was a student at the place, as if lost and then I left the gaze of them as they stared me and I stared at them and that was it for a memory I would have thought. Until I saw this younger woman gazing at me and then saying to herself as if crazy( I was across the street and had sat down on a bench), " ugh, that's why I hate them-people like him". She was near another girl who said nothing. Nothing had changed in this racist place and I am to say this girl was basically a black person but really had it out for me. Much enough I am to say from experience one of those self hating types and idiotic types who refuse to know more about their heritage and who is considered black. Oft, a group of students who were white and asian came near and I just took off. I was never going to stand around and being mocked by those freakshows who thought this place was going to evaluate them but it would only belittled them.
I went home and was happy. I never had to be bothered by the university or going to that one again I pondered but else folks, nothing is ever so simple and well I would be plagued by that school and the people who went there or currently would go there or wish to go there for about another year and some.Oh, yea, going to this place again just made me realize how deep a problem you have when people just want to put a target on your back and fire at you. This would be a problem for a very long time to come. Even yet have skipped the circuit of being targeted. Nope, never least you refuse to be seen in public or actually go to school physically.
Comments
Post a Comment