My country!

 Hi, its Jamie once again. I need to remind people that really much I love my country of America as much as I like women or better but alas, I just have not been treated well by women so protecting and fighting for my country is the only thing to basically live for. I am to say that. This means that I am to say urge that I will be advocating for Joe Biden to become the president on this site.I am to say that this in no means that I am the "earnest democrat" but this is the only way to save my beloved America. I mean, I could not do anything to keep any zealous, zain and trashy people with me and I should not have even erred to do that. But folks, I am going to go and vote and when I do-it will be something I can actually change and not ever have to hope or wish upon a fucking star for. Yes, this is a valid note because I just have not been treated well ever or much at all when it comes to women treating me in any civil way.

Comments

Popular Posts