For Today's Comic topic.

 For today's comic topic lets look to Twitter. 

Let me open our handy social media handler.

Press the numbers 032-BOOK ON LOCK!

Okay, let's get going!

Scott Pilgrim Versus The World fan art from devinart; hard pass. It is unique but the topic itself does not interest me as a subject to draw though Scott Pilgrim Versus  The World is a good work.

I did not know this but Bille Jean King did indeed fight for women to participate in the U.S Open and Wimbledon. This is a subject.

Someone persons posted nice pictures of theirselves. Inspiration for drawing studies, I might say-nothing more.

Anime girl I follow is really into a gory manga. I don't like dark works or gory manga to the degree she speaks of. Only Dorohedoro. Nothing else. Attack On Titan is okay. Tokyo Ghoul was the only other one but I am not a fan of gory, violent things folks and the such. Could be a thing.

The Devil All The Time, has a seemingly nice storyline oft I did not veer into the actual audio. Pass, nothing to draw here.

There is nothing else on Twitter. Really much. Some people like that Hazbin Hotel show alot.What a raunchy fandom and an eager one at that! Nothing to draw there.

Something along the thoughts, "you can 100 anime in your watchlist, what is the point if you never watch them?"

Two pictures of an idealism can come from what is current. But it is not enough.

Closing Twitter, going to world news sites-you know the places Americans are too stupid to look at and basically are lied to by local news stations. Literally in Britain they don't mince words when they look at places like Texas. Describing it as a place where many don't have health insurance and many hispanics are likely to die from the coronavirus.

 Will continue in another post.

Comments

Popular Posts