The real deal behind manga.
Why am I so fevered behind a diminishing source for people to actually read manga? It is simply because the popular titles that social media and pop culture praises aren't all manga at all. It is simply for the fact that I was greatly inspired by manga in the close minded circuit that American comics present with their wholesome political correctness higher than thou. I am to tell you I would not be as I am today without manga or knowing people have better ideas than a hero flying across a page. I am better because I realized my diverse ideals were valid even more than the American thought landscape could recognize.Knowing that there were better diverse ideas than me just helped me to inspire to push my boundaries and do new and different things. I can never say this about American comics.
All they have done basically is tell you that their way is superior when its really pathetic quiet honestly and forget about any job opportunities, all the comics do is tell you to "fuck off, this is all about us". I see in manga, they have men, women, young men and women working on very different topics and subjects. That is never done in American comics. All they mainly have in comics is men working in comic, mainly white men and so few women at all. I am to say for America that has so many different people pales in comparison to the inclusion the manga industry allows in Japan. They include women as authors and mangaka. You will never find a black woman creating comics or much any women creating comics and if you do it is political mind numbing political correct bullshit. I am to say that manga is superior to comics in many regards and for one, people have more control over their stories in manga~never for it to be screwed up, chewed and rewritten so many times. There is a type of narrative purity therein where corporate reigns don't overtly push a story past what it should even be. I am inspired by manga and its storytelling capacities and its freedoms that come naturally and we don't have to make these inherent forced messages as found in politically correct works.
I am to say that in most recent times the erring of the politically correct have in addition to hype about manga only as compliment works to anime has become untolerable. The dismantling and aiming to dismantle the information networks in the real anime community globally by the Japanese government only seeks to allow only a half assed realization of manga, its culture and its true identity never being of hype and sensation. People in such a realization are always fed ideas and agendas that are "catered to an American perspective" so they can ignore the real idealisms behind anime that come from manga or just pure manga itself.
I believe that people truly need an education to all the works there are that make up manga and not just a popular few in which people ignore what they truly are about in the first place. I know that I do like manga and I will not tolerate the notion of a world where you can only find manga by subscribing to crunchyroll and folks you aren't going to find all in what manga is when you subscribe to such services but what is popular and simply just because it is popular does not inherently mean it is good only and solely by those merits but that is what people are led to believe. I want to give back onto what was give upon me and that is what I aim to do for now on because there is literally too much fake interest, hatred and just false flattery of both manga and anime for it to be possible for people to get a clear knowledge and interet in manga for theirselves. So I for a small time here and else another place, will talk about different mangas that usually don't get any spotlight or people really have no knowledge of.
Comments
Post a Comment