Educational Blunders episode 1
I am going to start at the start of August. Seriously after I did get failed out of two classes, I had to meet with a counselor. I went two times to try to find the proper one a month earlier. Yet she was never there when I went and when I went this time it is because I emailed her in which time she would be able to see me. I wake up on this day I made a magazine or something;that was titled the Westlands. I said earlier it was at the ending of July that I made the magazine and yes it mostly likely was in the vicinity I was working on it but really found proof that it was not later in the first week of August that I would see this woman.
Alas, I went to go and see her. She outlined were I had to go and really said, " I had no support from my parents". It was uplifting for a person other than myself to realize reality as it was and it inspired me. The woman allowed me to continue on my way in the program of graphic design by removing my registration holds. I was gracious because now I was free. Or rather I was never going to take these classes with any false sense of community or without realizing how much these people at the campus were actually against me besides this one woman. I am to be legitimate and say that I did not get past this registration block I had without some help, this time around and was grateful someone else wanted to contribute to the advancement of my story in actually an uplifting way.
Yea, so basically things still were not off without a hitch. Some way and somehow certain parents were expecting me to get inside the local University at Houston. I still had to navigate around that. Lord knows any thing and anyone who I actually wanted to see of there had probably moved on and really I never should have gone to that place out of convenience of localization or sense of "mystery" but I did meet people who let me know hope exists. Yet, it only exists with people such of them. I am to say there was no point in going to that place at all even if it was for these people of hope if they were still there. Which I am to say they probably could be or weren't because 2017 was the year people of 2013 were to graduate. Did I ever think less of myself for not graduating in that time frame. Hell no, because people are not all the same and really much I never was going to graduate from that school by how rigged the grades, the social life and everything else was( especially the food which made you sick). Really much had no reason to go to this place but after two years after being treated bad by a counselor in that University at Houston I basically returned again to see if I was admitted. But I already knew the answer. Would they even accept someone who was failed( by trashy teachers) into their school. The answer is no.
I still had to face these "judges" these academics of no sort of real merit and basically be pacified only in their guise that I was inferior. These masters of sciences and maths and arts and business and yet they could not even be civilized and not be racist. What is the point of any education when at the end of the day you just inspire hate and just dwell in a very uncivilized way of being if not procrastination and bad work ethics. I am not speaking about any one person, I am speaking about them all! Have to go to those people who think life is all about "white people in power" and all other people are secondary and they are only worthy when they have some dumb ass degree that does not make them happy or can even do anything with. Literally, I realized that these people stood for nothing real-I really did not care what they judged of me because life is not all about pleasing some fevered persons or an institution's idea of what skills, knowledge and morals are. Its not that and comics are no lesser a discipline as any other and no dreams are lesser than any others.
Comments
Post a Comment