Art and progress in fall 2017
Now, there are alot of projects to be said of fall 2017.
the 1886
Basically it all started with the 1886 project and that had the most potential and I made it the site for a period of time before I realized I had to conquer what I had not yet completed yet to get it done well. I mean I had not completed Mindgames, Shark on Campus or pretty much the efforts I started beforehand like creating the comics for Kyeombi comics and else comic ideas. I was doing things out of virtue and yes out of experience of respecting this virtue and taking things as they needed to be. However I do say that the character of the work 1886 would be missing for a time even in 2018 and 2019 never got back its character until 2020, the start of this year. But it was better than losing the concept all together and it becoming something that detracted from me have a central focus of bettering myself and my other ideas. I did not want to be so successful at this work I forgot myself and my past efforts. So I basically ditch it around November but kept working and thinking of ideas in my head until the modern day.
different galleries.
I would basically have to look up all the galleries I wanted to create and did create, meaning tons of images in sketchbook or digitally that were placed together as if to be of a collection. Much to be said I was not comfortable posting these works to the site and found that marketing them and even publishing them might detract from my recovery effort in sort and people might like the works and want to get commissions and/or people would steal the pictures and hate them. Much enough these works included nude women and that was no in facebook's and a pretentious blogger site's book. You were obvious a "porn" site if you ever featured the anatomy of women.
Comic efforts early.
From the top of my head, there was an effort based on works from the summer especially in this time and pretty much as I mentioned before I drew them in the later part of August nearing September when school started again after the Hurricane. I had different large comic projects, the 300, a larger than life Mind Games which would especially go into detail about many things than the original and more expansive and then a Beryond 13 ideal that never made it to paper pretty much.( I already mentioned these ideas earlier). Then came Regalia Bear Airs which included many different projects under a previous idea of a comic book company called Bunker from spring 2016 and early 2016 summer. This work ideal would happen around the September 20th. I do say marks the end of a period of substantial growth and me being able to see higher capacities for my works.
Comic Efforts Mid.
The October was most about planning things and talking about the past in the later bits of that month. I might have done a comic about my life in fall 2016 at this point of the end of October. In comics regarding existing materials I wrote a note about Mysterious and Changer on the 13th. On that day, I made a post about X of the Internet and that post blew up from concept alone. Today it can even be found at the bottom of the site on each page. Around this time was working on the ideas developed in the summer in compound with new ideas and a new take on a work called Eiroquers(from 2011) which was somewhat near to the original idea but with a twist.Yes, around this time worked on a work called Aswards and there was to be a work called the 1886 vs Aswards. I also created many ideas for works off the site which I have not uploaded for the sake that they were not completed ideas. It was a busy month. Mainly heavy on the Internet Works and else involved in drawing the works from the internet side of things.
MM culture ideas'
The real ideas could have said to come in any variation from August to the end of December 2017 but really where the unique ideas of 2017's mm culture were at-was guess where? In the galleries of course, utilized old and new styles. As well did function in mainly in October storyline ideas featured on this site. Next would happen later on in November and December. for various ideas and ideas for events.
Comic Effort Day I went to see Blade Runner 2049.
To be completely inclusive folks, Blade Runner 2049 was a good movie especially the part where the AI made the woman her prostitute to sleep with the Blade Runner who was the main character in the movie. Alas, you cannot have development in a Blade Runner movie without sex and yea, it was really the main character with two individuals or one person and one AI that could be noted as a person. I created some ideas on this day of a comic nature to get back onto subject. And they should be noted on the day they were created as the day I went to go see Blade Runner 2049.
Kyeombi ideas;
Now these works only progressed in time, the other material were just the work of the day and these things were the hidden main focus. I kept going on and gradually as my plans got better so did the ability to create many comics at one time period. The great experiment at the end of year from later November to December 2017 was the creation of a effort called 2by2 comics. Simple capitalized and did better the method I used to create Mysterious and Changer 2017. Of course it was gradual rise. It did not happen over night. I do say that I did try at the end of July to basically create 4 other works like American Legend, Armor Girl, Maxim and another work that I won't name but that did not work so well. What took to make the effort a success was time, practice and patience and for that effort alone and it process is how Zino Flyboy was even created in the end of 218 and the beginning of 2019.
Other works.
Now there was another comic group that happened around the turn of 2017 into the start of 2018. That became the AMD Theaters ideal that was continued and furthered up until this year because I was more focused on unifying that doing projects over and over again without any center folks or even being able to actually work on them. Alas an important transition work that revealed to me that I needed to work on gathering all my efforts just as I have done this year. A new goal was set at the end of 2017 if not a "need" before-it certainly was at the end of it.
Comments
Post a Comment