D.Fright.(summer 2017)

 D. Fright

I was looking back at my summer 2017 works and D.Fright has to be the biggest one of them that had the most stories and yet never was able to continue or reach full completion, yesterday I redrew all the characters and now-the series will be able to be in progress soon. You see on Sunday of course, I drew some characters from the Debunk's Journey which basically is the main version of D. Fright or rather what I chose to name it after a time of experimentation. Yet I even drew these characters from last year as a story in a book and well, there are now at least three or four different opportunities and maybe two paths to create the works that were included or came from D. Fright again. I say two paths in one path is a modern take and another is a past take. Very interesting it all is.

Comments

Popular Posts